2,493 results
All reviews high tea le jardin il barocco superior suite lagoon suite vanitas restaurant oil burner the gold coast turn down service beautiful hotel special occasion pool area seafood buffet spa bath valet parking pool staff little things
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place is a five star hotel with five star prices and a three star at best staff management team . Rooms are large but the aircon doesn’t work well so it’s a large hot room . fifteen minutes to get a waiter in the bar thirty two minutes to get the actual drink ( that’s the worst I have ever seen) .
Breakfast coffee so slow you should order before you arrive . Staff all blame management and each other .
Do not valet your car concierge never answers the phone so you cannot get it back .
Management don’t care I voiced all these and more issues no reply from them .
Go across the road or somewhere else this charges far more than it delivers
Versace in name but not service !

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank RJNZ2016
CBonghanoy, Manager at Palazzo Versace, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear RJNZ2016,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to give us your feedback.

I am sorry to hear about your experience. We take your comments on board and are addressing the issues you mentioned. It is through feedback that we continue to improve.

Thank you once again for your valuable time. We hope you give us an opportunity to serve you once again at a future time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Considering the amount of money anyone who has intelligence would not stay at a place so poorly managed and maintained I should of read reviews before staying here let me save you time and money
Upon checking in no explanation of property was my first time or guidance to my room
I was located on bottom floor facing main road I was woken up by traffic at 5:45 am
The pool area at first looks good but that’s all it is on the back end there is rubble and exposed pipes with a stink and wasps floating around
The name Versace should not be used by this property as it’s giving the name a dis service
Would not recommend this place to anyone I stayed at the Sheraton night prior was 1000 times better

Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank 684santinar

Dear 684santinar,

I am sorry to hear about your unhappy experience. We take your comments seriously and would love an opportunity to discuss this further with you. Kindly contact us privately via direct message.

Thank you once again for your time and feedback. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked our holiday as a surprise for my husbands significant birthday. The Versace Hotel was the perfect place to just relax and be spoilt. The staff and management couldn't have done anymore to make our stay more enjoyable. The room upgrade, little treats and special touch made this holiday one that will always hold special memories. Highly recommend. A special mention to Julie our waitress on several occasions a true asset to the hotel.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jane G

Dear Jane G,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on this wonderful occasion.

I am pleased to hear you and your husband had a lovely time. We aim to continue creating beautiful memories. Thank you for mentioning Julia as well with whom we will share this.

Thank you once again for your lovely feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

G. Versace and Sunland came up with this brilliant idea in creating an outstanding hotel, many years ago and went ahead and created history in the hotel industry at the time in Australia. Unfortunately, there is very little left of that excitement, when one stays today in this once marvellous property. Furnishing and Fittings are old and dilapidated, floor rugs are dirty and fraying at their seems, rooms look like a herd of wildebeest have been driven through and very little has been done to restore the wooden floors, sadly.
On a positive note, the staff are very friendly and helpful and the location itself is still as beautiful as ever. What does come to mind though is the question, how can these hotels retain an original star rating, while all of this is happening, and while the owners seem to suffer from a very common disease, called 'deep pockets and short arms'?

To have a vision is something very exciting, it only takes a lot of money to maintain this idea/vision in order to maintain the standards,which once made this hotel a unique experience.

7  Thank Klaus R

Dear Klaus R,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear that your experience was less-than-satisfactory. We take your comments on board and are also pleased to let you know that a refurbishment is under way.

Thank you once again for your feedback. We hope you give us an opportunity to serve you again soon.

Reviewed September 14, 2019

My fiancé and I foolishly booked this hotel for a trip away. The customer service is terrible, the whole location is run down and the staff are the worst.
Do yourself a favour never stay here
We were promised a free dinner after they put peanuts in our order but they lied

Trip type: Traveled solo
4  Thank Jimi M

Dear Jimi M,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

I am very sorry to hear about your less-than-satisfactory experience. We would like an opportunity to discuss your experience further at your convenience. We do take our guest comments seriously.

Kindly contact us via private message. We look forward to hearing from you.