The Versace is an amazing hotel there is no doubt about it - but what makes it even more amazing is the service - top notch.
Its a hotel which is a class apart from anything out there in the Gold Coast - nothing even comes close.
The only thing Ill have to say against the hotel is that the regular rooms are a bit too small - so if you can afford it get a superior suite - cause for two people it might get too cramped.
I shifted into a suite after 3 days of arriving cause the hotel was fully booked - the suite was just beautiful.
So great was this hotel that we actually cancelled our trip to melbourne and decided to stay an extra 4 days just enjoyng the hotel.
The food is unbelievable - both the Vie and Vanitas restaurants serve exquisite food and the breakfast buffet at the Il Barocco is also fab.
Shopping at Marina Mirage is good but if you really want you can take a 20 min cab ride to Pacific Fair which is an open air shopping mall which houses everything and has cinemas as well.
The beach is just a 5 min walk away and trust me though the sheraton mirage is right on the beach it just cant compare to the Versace.
The pool is fantastic - it is huge and clean and the best place to spend the day when the sun is out.
In my opinion the Versace is probably one of the best holiday hotels in the world - there is no doubt - if you are deciding where to go chose this place - its awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Gold Coast Broadwater, Palazzo Versace Gold Coast is ‘a destination within a destination’. A waterfront setting, spectacular architecture, Italian furnishings, extraordinary service and an ambience of pure glamour. Palazzo Versace is everything you would expect from the world’s first fully fashion-branded hotel; home to three award winning restaurants, famed day spa, Fitness & Wellbeing Centre, private marina, Versace Boutique and access to Australia’s first Water Salon poolside cabana experience. Housing 200 light-filled rooms in timeless craftsmanship accessorised by Bespoke Versace furnishing and a ‘Juliet’ balcony inviting the Gold Coast sunshine and azure skies to pour in. With a glorious sub-tropical climate; cosmopolitan approach to life; and the beauty of a Renaissance palace, Palazzo Versace creates the perfect holiday and the ultimate escapism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Palazzo Versace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Versace Main Beach
- Palazzo Versace Hotel Main Beach
- Hotel Versace
- Palazzo Versace Gold Coast/Main Beach, Australia