My husband, 7 year old son and I just returned from the Palazzo Versace. I'm not a fan of the Versace style, but found the hotel very tastefully done. My husband is a builder who consults on large scale projects, e.g. hotels and airports, and found the hotel beautifully designed and constructed. While some of the staff have a bit of attitude, we found that most of the staff were friendly and helpful. I would recommend staying here because it is in a quiet part of the area, away from the neon lights and juvenile and tacky Surfer's Paradise (especially at night). I suppose that some people may expect all the staff at a 5-star resort to be perfect, but I haven't found that at any 5-star resorts anywhere in the world. Even in the Versace shop, the staff were most accommodating. I bought a few things, but certainly didn't dress up to shop and didn't spend thousands of dollars, but they were extremely helpful and friendly. All of the housekeeping staff were responsive and polite. Room service was exceptional. The breakfast buffet was delicious and enormous. It was quiet at night and our room was cleaned well every day. My son LOVED the pool. I would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Gold Coast Broadwater, Palazzo Versace Gold Coast is ‘a destination within a destination’. A waterfront setting, spectacular architecture, Italian furnishings, extraordinary service and an ambience of pure glamour. Palazzo Versace is everything you would expect from the world’s first fully fashion-branded hotel; home to three award winning restaurants, famed day spa, Fitness & Wellbeing Centre, private marina, Versace Boutique and access to Australia’s first Water Salon poolside cabana experience. Housing 200 light-filled rooms in timeless craftsmanship accessorised by Bespoke Versace furnishing and a ‘Juliet’ balcony inviting the Gold Coast sunshine and azure skies to pour in. With a glorious sub-tropical climate; cosmopolitan approach to life; and the beauty of a Renaissance palace, Palazzo Versace creates the perfect holiday and the ultimate escapism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Palazzo Versace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Versace Main Beach
- Palazzo Versace Hotel Main Beach
- Hotel Versace
- Palazzo Versace Gold Coast/Main Beach, Australia