Thanks to the marvellous staff at Palazzo Versace for a wonderful weekend on the Gold Coast. The accommodation was 1st class, the staff were responsive, attentive and welcoming. We enjoyed a peaceful stay at the Palazzo Versace.
In particular, we were impressed by the buffet breakfast, the free self parking and the free movies.
All our special requests were managed quickly and without fuss or bother.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Gold Coast Broadwater, Palazzo Versace Gold Coast is ‘a destination within a destination’. A waterfront setting, spectacular architecture, Italian furnishings, extraordinary service and an ambience of pure glamour. Palazzo Versace is everything you would expect from the world’s first fully fashion-branded hotel; home to three award winning restaurants, famed day spa, Fitness & Wellbeing Centre, private marina, Versace Boutique and access to Australia’s first Water Salon poolside cabana experience. Housing 200 light-filled rooms in timeless craftsmanship accessorised by Bespoke Versace furnishing and a ‘Juliet’ balcony inviting the Gold Coast sunshine and azure skies to pour in. With a glorious sub-tropical climate; cosmopolitan approach to life; and the beauty of a Renaissance palace, Palazzo Versace creates the perfect holiday and the ultimate escapism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Palazzo Versace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Versace Main Beach
- Palazzo Versace Hotel Main Beach
- Hotel Versace
- Palazzo Versace Gold Coast/Main Beach, Australia