My partner and i stayed for our fifth time at palazzo versace, this stay was for 4 nights. This was to celebrate her birthday and also for us to spend quality time together after i have returned from overseas from a month long business trip. As normal with palazzo versace service was second to none...
There was a happy birthday message to my partner when we arrived to the room which was a nice touch, also a thank you gift for our repeat business, which was great and does make you feel appreciated by the hotel. They also provided us with a free upgrade due to our repeat business over the past 3 yrs. And these touches will ensure we will return... as its a beautiful hotel with beautiful service and always feels special when you stay, its well worth the extra!!
Also on this trip away, on melbourne cup day, we took advantage of their Audi TT and hired it for the day. The car is a little sport car and was great for a day trip down to kingscliff and byron bay. Well worth the fee (which i feel is a bargin for this type of vehicle) and was hassle free. Also the front desk allowed us to look at a condo on request, as we are thinking of booking 1 next year for something special, again this was no hassle and we where walked through and explained all the features of the condo. It was stunning... so next stay we will be considering the condo for sure.
Overall, palazzo versace again did not disappoint, was well worth it and probably improved with the extra touches of this stay, thanks again palazzo versace staff and management for a beautiful stay, we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Gold Coast Broadwater, Palazzo Versace Gold Coast is ‘a destination within a destination’. A waterfront setting, spectacular architecture, Italian furnishings, extraordinary service and an ambience of pure glamour. Palazzo Versace is everything you would expect from the world’s first fully fashion-branded hotel; home to three award winning restaurants, famed day spa, Fitness & Wellbeing Centre, private marina, Versace Boutique and access to Australia’s first Water Salon poolside cabana experience. Housing 200 light-filled rooms in timeless craftsmanship accessorised by Bespoke Versace furnishing and a ‘Juliet’ balcony inviting the Gold Coast sunshine and azure skies to pour in. With a glorious sub-tropical climate; cosmopolitan approach to life; and the beauty of a Renaissance palace, Palazzo Versace creates the perfect holiday and the ultimate escapism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Palazzo Versace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Versace Main Beach
- Palazzo Versace Hotel Main Beach
- Hotel Versace
- Palazzo Versace Gold Coast/Main Beach, Australia