Hubby had a work commitment at Palazzo Versace on the Gold Coast. WHAT LUCK!!! Due to other travel commitments we could only stay one night but felt it was worth travelling down to check it out. This place has the WOW factor! The options if you have your own vehicle is $30 for valet parking or free park-your-own in gated garage with ample undercover parking spaces available. The whole foyer with the fabulous chandelier was amazing with subdued lighting, candles and fragrant oil burners everywhere! Our room with parquetry floor was fantastic with high quality fittings and a postcard view over the 65metre pool. The bed and pillows were the most comfortable I have ever slept in and the marble bath was huge!! Choice of 2 a-la-carte restaurants or seafood buffet for dinner - we chose the seafood buffet which was fantastic. Special mention of the staff at this hotel - a diverse group of well chosen people every one of whom was warm and friendly, We were treated like VIP guests. We have travelled quite extensively and stayed at many different brands of hotels but this would have to be the absolute pick of them. I know the rack room rate is higher than most people's budget but if you have a very special occasion to celebrate then this is the place. Congratulations Palazzo Versace on all counts!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Gold Coast Broadwater, Palazzo Versace Gold Coast is ‘a destination within a destination’. A waterfront setting, spectacular architecture, Italian furnishings, extraordinary service and an ambience of pure glamour. Palazzo Versace is everything you would expect from the world’s first fully fashion-branded hotel; home to three award winning restaurants, famed day spa, Fitness & Wellbeing Centre, private marina, Versace Boutique and access to Australia’s first Water Salon poolside cabana experience. Housing 200 light-filled rooms in timeless craftsmanship accessorised by Bespoke Versace furnishing and a ‘Juliet’ balcony inviting the Gold Coast sunshine and azure skies to pour in. With a glorious sub-tropical climate; cosmopolitan approach to life; and the beauty of a Renaissance palace, Palazzo Versace creates the perfect holiday and the ultimate escapism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Palazzo Versace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Versace Main Beach
- Palazzo Versace Hotel Main Beach
- Hotel Versace
- Palazzo Versace Gold Coast/Main Beach, Australia