Me and my partner stayed here for 1 night for our 2 year anniversary. We booked a lagoon view room with a balcony which was beautiful. We had a prompt check in, we were escorted to our room as was our luggage. The room was amazing and very big for a hotel room. It had a beautiful 2 person spa in the marble bathroom, a luxurious king bed and a view over the lagoon and a glimpse of the broadwater. The hotel was absolutely fantastic and definately well spent. Especially since we had valet parking included as well as a full buffet breakfast for two and you don't even need to pay for any drinks. The location is good next to seaworld and just a walk accross the path and you're at a shopping centre with cafe's, shops and boutiques like louis vuitton and hermes. Also inside the hotel there is the versace store which is amazing (don't take the credit cards in there). you really get treated like royalty when you stay here. The only downside was we tried to make a reservation for dinner in the hotel a week before we arrived and it was all booked out. We ended up having room service sitting on the balcony with great food without paying a premium for the name of the hotel. You have not stayed in a 5 star hotel till you have stayed here!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Gold Coast Broadwater, Palazzo Versace Gold Coast is ‘a destination within a destination’. A waterfront setting, spectacular architecture, Italian furnishings, extraordinary service and an ambience of pure glamour. Palazzo Versace is everything you would expect from the world’s first fully fashion-branded hotel; home to three award winning restaurants, famed day spa, Fitness & Wellbeing Centre, private marina, Versace Boutique and access to Australia’s first Water Salon poolside cabana experience. Housing 200 light-filled rooms in timeless craftsmanship accessorised by Bespoke Versace furnishing and a ‘Juliet’ balcony inviting the Gold Coast sunshine and azure skies to pour in. With a glorious sub-tropical climate; cosmopolitan approach to life; and the beauty of a Renaissance palace, Palazzo Versace creates the perfect holiday and the ultimate escapism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Palazzo Versace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Versace Main Beach
- Palazzo Versace Hotel Main Beach
- Hotel Versace
- Palazzo Versace Gold Coast/Main Beach, Australia