We have stayed at Palazzo Versace 3 times over the years and overall have had an enjoyable experience. I will note however that our most enjoyable stay was our first when the hotel was still relatively new. Rooms are luxurious, however during our last visit, furniture was looking a little stale. I liked the little touches such as the turndown service including a chocolate and note about the following day and the lovely smelling essential oils burning in our room each evening. The foyer and pool area is clearly the hub of the resort. It is very busy and often over crowded. At night it does look spectacular with the tea light candles glowing. The pool area is deceiving as it looks huge but the actual swimming area is limited. It is also difficult to get a sun lounge at times. I particularly disliked being watched like I was a zoo attraction while using the pool by people in the lobby (huge glass wall that looks directly out onto pool). The breakfast buffet was a highlight and unlike some reviews I actually think the coffee is great! Again it would get busy so would have to que for a table. Not great. I think there needs to be a review on space vs guest capacity as this is a big issue in the public areas. Overall I have enjoyed staying here, but it is not as 'wow' as some may think.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Gold Coast Broadwater, Palazzo Versace Gold Coast is ‘a destination within a destination’. A waterfront setting, spectacular architecture, Italian furnishings, extraordinary service and an ambience of pure glamour. Palazzo Versace is everything you would expect from the world’s first fully fashion-branded hotel; home to three award winning restaurants, famed day spa, Fitness & Wellbeing Centre, private marina, Versace Boutique and access to Australia’s first Water Salon poolside cabana experience. Housing 200 light-filled rooms in timeless craftsmanship accessorised by Bespoke Versace furnishing and a ‘Juliet’ balcony inviting the Gold Coast sunshine and azure skies to pour in. With a glorious sub-tropical climate; cosmopolitan approach to life; and the beauty of a Renaissance palace, Palazzo Versace creates the perfect holiday and the ultimate escapism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Palazzo Versace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Versace Main Beach
- Palazzo Versace Hotel Main Beach
- Hotel Versace
- Palazzo Versace Gold Coast/Main Beach, Australia