Palazzo Versace is a luxurious venue. We stayed in a hotel room as a family of 2 adults and 2 children. The room was not large but the bathroom was! I loved sitting in the foyer and soaking up the atmosphere, dining at the restaurant and drinking at the bar. Palazzo Versace was a lesson in attention to detail - they do it so well there. The location was close to the beach, close to Seaworld and close to a very upmarket shopping centre. There were several restaurants within walking distance if you didnt want to dine at Versace. I have mixed feelings about my stay here. It's a little like going to see a movie that everybody is raving about - you go and see it with such high expectations and it doesnt quite live up to what you thought it would be. It was worth staying here to be able to cross it off the list however I would not race back to stay in one of the hotel rooms again as there are nicer rooms that cost a lot less elsewhere. But I could be persuaded to try out a suite at the Versace - maybe next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Gold Coast Broadwater, Palazzo Versace Gold Coast is ‘a destination within a destination’. A waterfront setting, spectacular architecture, Italian furnishings, extraordinary service and an ambience of pure glamour. Palazzo Versace is everything you would expect from the world’s first fully fashion-branded hotel; home to three award winning restaurants, famed day spa, Fitness & Wellbeing Centre, private marina, Versace Boutique and access to Australia’s first Water Salon poolside cabana experience. Housing 200 light-filled rooms in timeless craftsmanship accessorised by Bespoke Versace furnishing and a ‘Juliet’ balcony inviting the Gold Coast sunshine and azure skies to pour in. With a glorious sub-tropical climate; cosmopolitan approach to life; and the beauty of a Renaissance palace, Palazzo Versace creates the perfect holiday and the ultimate escapism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Palazzo Versace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Versace Main Beach
- Palazzo Versace Hotel Main Beach
- Hotel Versace
- Palazzo Versace Gold Coast/Main Beach, Australia