This 5 star hotel is just that. Everything is top quality. The service is exceptional and probably the best I have experienced anywhere in Australia. The rooms are simply opulent. Breakfast is an absolute feast. The staff are all very friendly and attentive. Nothing was too much trouble. Versace certainly lives up to it's reputation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Gold Coast Broadwater, Palazzo Versace Gold Coast is ‘a destination within a destination’. A waterfront setting, spectacular architecture, Italian furnishings, extraordinary service and an ambience of pure glamour. Palazzo Versace is everything you would expect from the world’s first fully fashion-branded hotel; home to three award winning restaurants, famed day spa, Fitness & Wellbeing Centre, private marina, Versace Boutique and access to Australia’s first Water Salon poolside cabana experience. Housing 200 light-filled rooms in timeless craftsmanship accessorised by Bespoke Versace furnishing and a ‘Juliet’ balcony inviting the Gold Coast sunshine and azure skies to pour in. With a glorious sub-tropical climate; cosmopolitan approach to life; and the beauty of a Renaissance palace, Palazzo Versace creates the perfect holiday and the ultimate escapism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Palazzo Versace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Versace Main Beach
- Palazzo Versace Hotel Main Beach
- Hotel Versace
- Palazzo Versace Gold Coast/Main Beach, Australia