This was my second time at this hotel and overall it is always an extremely enjoyable experience.
The staff here are always professional and deal with any issues very quickly and with total professionalism! Check in was a breeze however, I was surprised to find that this time round we had to pay $30 for valet parking when it was included in our room price last time we stayed and it was even mentioned in the hotel information in the room that complimentary valet parking is included.
We checked in around lunch time due to a booking at the hotel's SPA at 1pm and were happy to find that our room was ready so could go straight up. I had requested a quiet room and that's what we got. It was a bit of a walk from the lifts but definitely quiet!
SPA treatments were lovely and both my husband and my therapists were wonderful.
The rooms are lovely and include a very large spa bath. Only let downs in the room relate to the television. The sound echoed on most channels and you can't order movies which I thought would have been nice considering you can order room service for things like chocolate fondue strawberries so would have went nicely with a movie however, they do have a DVD player so if you do want to relax with a movie ... bring your own.
I would also like to say a Big Thank You to the staff here for allowing us to receive our buffet breakfast in our room for only a $5.00 room delivery charge. I am 36 weeks pregnant and was feeling very nauseous all morning so couldnt make it downstairs and after a quick call to reception they were happy to allow us to have our buffet breakfast delivered to our room! It was all set up beautifully within 30 mins and I was able to stay in my robe a little longer with my feet up in the room!
Overall ... wonderful stay! Will definitely come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Gold Coast Broadwater, Palazzo Versace Gold Coast is ‘a destination within a destination’. A waterfront setting, spectacular architecture, Italian furnishings, extraordinary service and an ambience of pure glamour. Palazzo Versace is everything you would expect from the world’s first fully fashion-branded hotel; home to three award winning restaurants, famed day spa, Fitness & Wellbeing Centre, private marina, Versace Boutique and access to Australia’s first Water Salon poolside cabana experience. Housing 200 light-filled rooms in timeless craftsmanship accessorised by Bespoke Versace furnishing and a ‘Juliet’ balcony inviting the Gold Coast sunshine and azure skies to pour in. With a glorious sub-tropical climate; cosmopolitan approach to life; and the beauty of a Renaissance palace, Palazzo Versace creates the perfect holiday and the ultimate escapism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Palazzo Versace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Versace Main Beach
- Palazzo Versace Hotel Main Beach
- Hotel Versace
- Palazzo Versace Gold Coast/Main Beach, Australia