“PORK BELLY HEAVAN”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2014

We recently dined the the Provincial with family and OMG!, the food was absolutely amazing. My husband and I had the pork belly and a side salad, the best meal we have had Ina very long time. Everything from the bread, to the salad was just superb.

Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

We were looking for somewhere to eat at the last minute while visiting main beach on holidays
How lucky were we to stumble on a such a superior well priced Restraunt that had warm friendly staff only to happy to help with our every need and meals that are reasonably priced and nothing short of a taste sensation to eat. We will definitely be returning for more of there meals and hope that others are lucky enough to enjoy it like us. AAA rated I'm our book

Reviewed January 5, 2014

I've eaten here a few times now, and I just love it. Fantastic service and great food.

The Pork Belly starter and the Herb Crusted Veal main course are amazing.

Worth a visit.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

... we travel a LOT so this is quite a compliment! I loved the calamari. Made it here both for lunch and dinner and felt very relaxed & welcome. Our new fave on Tedder.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

Haven't here a few times and the food is consistently good. They serve a good steak. They do specials from time to time which are good value