“First review for a first class restaurant”
Review of Provincial Restaurant - CLOSED

Provincial Restaurant
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“First review for a first class restaurant”
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

I couldn't resist any longer. Having travelled the world and having dinner here. The truth must be told. It is my first review and proud. I was sick and tired of chasing the perfect experience and here it is. The service was excellent especially travelling with a 14 month old. Staff was very accommodating. The food was unbelievable. I had the marina., my wife the gnocchi. The seafood was the freshest. We wanted a salad and it wasn't on the menu so they gave us another option. I still can't believe the good food . Even though we are visiting the gold coast. My advice try this place as this is value for money. Not the cheapest and not the most expensive. However I believe our experience was above standards it deserves my time to mention to dinners who seek a pleasant enjoyable experience. To the owner and staff job weldone. Congratulations you made us happy. Thank you.

Brisbane, Australia
“Awesome night !!!!!!!!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Tried a variety of dishes and loved all of them !!!! Great flavours made the meals very enjoyable . Have had a bad meal here ever love this place has a fun atmosphere

• Visited October 2013
Adelaide, Australia
“Very nice.....”
Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Before holidaying on the Gold Coast. I researched a lot of place to dine. I wanted somewhere small with great food and service, with an intimate atmosphere, so I could ask my girlfriend to marry me. Let's say the reviews this restaurant has already has doesn't even do it justice. Awesome location, great staff, brilliant service and A1 food and wine. And to top it all off, she said yes. Great job guys keep up the great service.

nsw
“one of the best”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Great Prices, service was very good and the food looked amazing and tasted even better.
the mussel entrée was huge and was probably the best thing I've tasted, then the main pasta shells filled with prawn and crab meat, omg ,soooo good ,took the grandkids and their meals were huge. Would I go back, sure will ,can taste those mussels already.
ps provincial bar attached was just as good for service

• Visited October 2013
“An absolute must visit!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

The best service I have encountered in Main Beach. Food just keeps getting better every time I return to Provincial and the staff are very helpful and friendly. I can't wait to return for another wonderful meal.

• Visited August 2013