“FANTASTIC”

Rivers Restaurant Cruises & Boat Charters
Reviewed April 28, 2014

What a lovely way to spend an afternoon. We enjoyed every minute of our lunch time cruise! I cannot compliment the Head Chef Danny highly enough. The food selection was amazing, Salads, Cold meat selection, Prawns, Chicken etc ( even stuff the kids would enjoy), I also have to mention Danny's Baked Ham, this was to die for! We were spoilt with the weather, gorgeous warm sunny day with a light breeze, perfect for sitting up on the top deck having a drink and taking in the surrounds. I enjoyed the entertainment as well, fun and light hearted! I would highly recommend getting a group together and enjoying the cruise.
Paul and Francine

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Went on river cruise thinking we would get a good selection of seafoods, but all we got was a small selection of cold cuts and roast ham, and the most dodgiest pesto platter. As it was my sisters 21st birthday and we wanted to do something different for her but should of taken her to versace or sheridan instead

3  Thank Daniel A
Reviewed April 25, 2014

The cost for my 4 year old to go on the cruise with us was $49 - which is just ridiculous since he would only really eat a piece of bread and two bites of something. Such a shame as I really wanted to do this for my birthday.

1  Thank Bindi13
Laura J, Sales rep at Rivers Restaurant Cruises & Boat Charters, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Thank you for your feedback regarding our child prices. We offer discounted child rates for children aged 3-12, with under 3's cruising for free. This is quite standard within the cruise industry. We often have promotions on our website that you should check regularly as this may make the cruise more affordable for you. For example for the month of April we have offered 'kids cruise and eat for free' on Tuesday and Thursday nights. We also have an ongoing birthday offer that entitles any of our newsletter subscribers a free cruise on their birthday. It is quick and easy to sign up online. As a gesture of goodwill, we would be willing to extend the kids cruise free offer for a future cruise for you. Please ask for Laura when making your reservation. I hope these offers or one of our future offers can help you and we look forward to seeing you onboard in the near future.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

We were really looking forward to the Dinner cruise last week (Thursday 17th April)but after paying for same, we were sent a text saying that the cruise had been cancelled for that night as there wasn't enough numbers. Saturday would be available but we were flying back to Sydney on the Friday so we got a refund without any problems. I felt very disappointed as it was a chance to see the Broadwater and have a really nice evening before returning home. After reading some of the reviews, it looks like this happens often, such a shame as it seemed really quite good value for money.

1  Thank KatoSydney_Australia
Laura J, Sales Rep at Rivers Restaurant Cruises & Boat Charters, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

We are so sorry that your cruise was cancelled last week. Unfortunately, on occasion if numbers are low, we are forced to cancel our scheduled cruise. This is largely due to customer experience. In the past where we have run cruises with lower numbers we have found that the guest experience is poor due to lack of atmosphere. We find it is better for the majority of guests to cancel in these rare circumstances, as most are able to dine with us on another evening. Unfortunately, for some guests, like yourselves, there may not be another suitable date and therefore we regrettably have to refund. Most weeks we operate Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights as well as Sunday lunch. Due to the public holidays last week we found demand for the dinner cruise lower than normal and sadly we had to cancel. We would love to welcome you onboard if you visit the coast again so that you can experience our fantastic night out on the water.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

I have only been once on this Cruise during the day. I loved it. The scones and cream were amazing. There was plenty for all. The commentary was interesting and the staff a joy. It provides a pleasant opportunity to see the exclusive waterfront houses, Marina Mirage, Sea World and the Broadwater while enjoying the benefits of cruising.