“Rivers Dinner Cruise”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Rivers Dinner Cruise”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Had a great dinner, really fun and spectacular cocktails. Been eating seafood all my life and was impressed even my partner (not a fan of seafood) loved the selection of other foods on offer. Definitely would do it again and take the whole family next time :)

Visited August 2012
Laura J, Function Coordinator at Rivers Restaurant Cruises & Boat Charters, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
Hi Catherine, Thank you for your review. I'm glad you loved the food and cocktails, we are very lucky to have such a talented chef! We would love to welcome you and your family back. We have a dinner cruise every Thursday, Friday and Saturday, just call our friendly team to book again!

Broadbeach, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Seafood Dinner Cruise”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I went on Rivers seafood dinner cruise last week and absolutely loved it! The food was very good, it was an all you can eat sefood buffet with so many different options which is good because I am a fussy eater. The staff were very lovely with good entertainment on board. All in all it was such a pleasent evening and such good value for money.... I would definetly recommend it!

Visited August 2012
Laura J, Function Coordinator at Rivers Restaurant Cruises & Boat Charters, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Hi Hayley, Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your evening. We would love to welcome you back again soon. We have some special event cruises coming up for Fathers Day, Melbourne Cup, Christmas and New Year - if you would like to join us just call our office. Thanks again!