“Carnivore Delight”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Tel: 07 5591 1677
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Richly marinated and slow cooked meat - I wish I could have kept eating. If there are a few of you, get a few tasting platters to be sure you get to sample all of the ribs and steaks.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

The family (12) of us went to for ribs. They didn't disappoint. Very yummy. Good value and the service was great. Would go again.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Booked few days ahead. Was asked if special occasion, yes a birthday. We will sing happy birthday which I agreed and thought this would be great and looking forward to it. Arriving got seated promptly. First drinks were prompt but our meal took near an hour to arrive. Finally they arrived and we were all disappointed for the cost of it and discussed you get more at the local hotel meal. Steak and mashed potatoes and extra $'s if you want a carrot or gravy etc. I waited for our birthday greeting whilst a few other tables had theirs, but nothing. I could have reminded them but why should I? They should have known as booked that way. Over priced for what you get and service very slack. Just been overseas in Europe for 5 weeks and these waiters would not last a day over there. First and last time, rather go and spend my money at a local pub. I do not mind spending bigger dollars if you get good service and a great meal. Sorry, I wouldn't recommend it and first and last time there for is. Sad to come home and say it was disappointing.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Food was great.. Ribs and steak are enormous... make sure you don't have lunch that day :) Service with a smile.. nice atmosphere.. and good food.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

My husband travels a lot for work and had been to the Ribs and Rump in Sydney and had raved about it, so whilst we were on a family holiday in the Gold Coast he recommended we eat here.
We were not disappointed. We were dining with our toddler and the friendly waitress was quick to get us set up in a table overlooking a view of the marina, with high chair and outdoor heater as it was a bit chilly. The wait staff were so friendly and the waitress who took our order was very conscious of our toddlers dining needs and offered to have his meal bought out early, as well as bringing him a plastic cup. We didn't have to wait long to place our orders and the drinks and meals were bought out very promptly. The meals were large and if you like steaks and ribs this is the place for you. My husband is fussy about his steak and he was very happy with his meal. We were able to order, eat and leave within an hour, which when you have a toddler is about all the time they can manage sitting down for a meal. The staff were very attentive and we had a very enjoyable experience, wish they open up in Melbourne!