“Great ribs”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Tel: 07 5591 1677
Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

Food was great, service good, restaurant very noisy. But the ribs were amazing! Close to sea world resort

Reviewed October 1, 2012

i recently dined at Ribs and Rumps for the first time. i found the service very good, friendly and attentive. Steaks cooked to perfection and ribs delicious!! decent sized meals also. Only negative i had was, we had 2 children with us, and the signs all say kids dine free (at certain times of course) and this was a plus for us on our holiday. However the waitress didnt really mention or explain the kids menu deal...went on to take milkshake orders etc when we could of have unlimited soft drinks for kids as part of the deal. I had to ask about the ice-cream for the kids,then she went on to explain ice-cream was part of the meal.... As i said, it was all good, but a little more information regarding this deal would of been great.
I would dine there again next time Im in Qld.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

This is a fun venue that is great for groups and especially if you love meat. Big serves and great service in one of the best holiday locations on the Gold Coast.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We recently had lunch at Ribs and Rumps and were very impressed. I had the chicken prawns and salad combo with soft drink and my daughter had the double cheeseburger fries and soft drink - the bill from memory was only $28.00! We were only at the Gold Coast for a short time and disappointed we didnt have time to go back for another meal. We will definetly go again next time we are up that way.

Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

This was my first time at Ribs and Rumps and we were celebrating my birthday. I cannot thank Glenn enough for the most amazing service and the genuine care and concern when my 3 yo old ran off from us. He was quick to offer assistance and alert security as well as leaving the restaurant to look for him. That really meant a lot, thank you.
Misha was our waitress and although it was busy she was lovely and attentive.
I was very embarrassed when everyone sang me happy birthday!!
We also used our entertainment card which made it even better.
Would definitely recommend!