“Unbelievably good Labanese food.....and belly dancing!!!!”
Review of Marina Mazzat - CLOSED

Marina Mazzat
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2014

We had the buffet with Kebab. Basically, they send out a whole bunch of starters (Vine leaves, chicken wings, dips with pitta and falafal). Then we had chicken and lamb kebabs on skewers. Seeing it written down, it may not seem a great deal, but theres a great deal of food there.

Halfway through the evening they had some belly dancing. The belly dancing lady was very entertaining and got 7 or 8 people up at different times to dance with her.

Its also BYO!

It wasn't particularly busy, especially for a Saturday night. But thats the general publics loss as the food and entertainment was first class. The fact that it wasn't busy, but they still went ahead with the belly dancing emphasises how much they are happen to entertain.

So enjoyable was my experience, I had no hesitation in recommending Mazzat to my in-laws. I will absolutely be going back in the near future.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

While the décor is pleasant and the outlook nice, at least for the meals we ordered, the food was terrible. We ordered a dish which claimed to be "tender pieces of lamb" but in fact the pieces of lamb were as tough as old boots. They did not have all the drinks available which were listed on the menu, and their "early bird discount" of 30% discount if you arrive within 30 mins of the restaurant opening was withdrawn on the day we were there.
You have better choices, at slightly more expense admittedly, at Marina Mirage next door, in the Mariners Cove Tavern nearby if all you want is good food.

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Went here for dinner and it was amazing. The food is very traditional lebanese flavours which reminds of exactly the same lebanese that I use to have in Dubai. Service was excellent. Atmosphere is great, view of marina from the table. Overall food is delicious and for the quality and quantity of the food, value is good. Definitely recommend this restaurant if you're looking for traditional lebanese food.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I have dined at Marina Mazzat on many occasions over the last 2 years. I have tried many of their meals and I could not fault one of them. Fantastic flavours combined with great service makes for an unforgettable dinner experience.

Thank you Marina Mazzat we will definitely be back.

1  Thank ShanGoldy
Reviewed October 18, 2012

First time myself and family have tried Lebanese food, I would like to start off with the food, amazing and such a beautiful selection on the banquet, the scenery and location was impeccable and so relaxing , I would recommend this resteraunt thoroughly to others as it was such a beautiful experience to try another cultures food. Thank you so much marina mazzat!
We will definetly be back.

1  Thank Catiy