Oscar On Main
Palazzo Versace(Main Beach)
$275
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast(Main Beach)(Great Value!)
$502
$157
  • Pool
Sea World Resort(Main Beach)(Great Value!)
$168
$122
Maldives Resort(Main Beach)(Great Value!)
$192
$141
Priceline
  • Pool
Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$146
$226
  • Restaurant
Rhapsody Resort(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$181
$110
Agoda.com
Alpha Sovereign Hotel(Surfers Paradise)
$126
$82
  • Restaurant
Mantra Sun City(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$126
$110
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewstedder avenuethe gold coastgreat locationindoor poolsteam roommarina miragegarden viewspectacular viewsshort walk to beachbed apartmentquiet locationthe managersmain bedroomlarge balconygreat apartmentenjoyed our stayrelaxing holiday
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Oscar on Main was a great destination for a small family. The apartments are very large and well proportioned with 2 full sized bathrooms and walk in wardrobes,king bed, aircon, large kitchen. The pool and BBQ facilities are very useful and clean. I would make one very minor recommendation about fitting the kitchen out so you can do some proper dinner cooking, like a decent fry pan etc (apt 31 on level 8). The middle levels looking over the caravan park north east toward the ocean provide an amazing view looking at trees and beach - not other buildings. Thank you the staff, they were very helpful and welcoming. I look forward to returning.

Room Tip: Choose the north east corner between level 8 and 15, high enough that you are away from the noise but not too high you get all the wind (or vertigo)
Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Angela4217, Manager at Oscar On Main, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Thanks for taking the time Rupert B to give us some great feedback. I am so sorry the frypan was not to your liking. I have added it to my next order of kitchenware to get another bigger frypan. I wish you had mentioned it while you were here as I would have been happy to get you something straight away. I do appreciate you giving us the feedback though because if we don't know we cant fix it. I am so glad you plan on returning - don't forget to get that loyalty discount when you book next time. We would love to see you and your family.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

A very comfortable stay at Oscar, the unit (14) is huge including good quality beds and king size in the main bedroom made for a good sleep. Overlooking the pool and gardens was ideal with such well cared for grounds and beautiful lush tropical gardens, having a preference for a lower apartment out of the winds and heights.

The location was great having everything within 50m, good food, great coffee and of course the patrolled beach.

Thank you to management and staff for a great holiday due to your welcome and assistance when required.

C

Room Tip: The higher you are the winds can restrict you from using the balcony.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Angela4217, Manager at Oscar On Main, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

So glad you enjoyed your stay at Oscar. That apartment has just been tastefully renovated with a new lounge suite and other soft furnishings so I ma glad you enjoyed your stay there. I loved the tropical garden out look from that apartment. It does feel like you are living in a tree house, whilst still enjoying the sea breezes, as you are still facing the ocean.
Please come back again and enjoy the delights of our lovely resort.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Beautiful room with a beautiful view! Couldn't have stayed at a more amazing place. The hotel was a 5 minute walk from the beach, and a few minutes walk away from some cafes and a convenience centre. The room had 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with an amazing view of the beach from the 19th floor. The staff were really great and were only too happy to help when we needed assistance with anything. Would definitely recommend to others!

Thanks Karina C
So glad you enjoyed your stay at Oscar on Main. Always happy to welcome some Kiwis to our beautiful resort. Next time you book, don't forget to tell us you are a returning guest and get the promo code for your loyalty discount. We would love to see you on your next holiday here.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Firstly I would like to congratulate the whole team at Oscar on Main. A special thanks to both Sonya and Angela. From the moment you check in you really start to feel special. The staff are energetic, helpful polite people that make sure your stay is one you will remember and never forget. I loved the location. Its a simple 2 min walk to the beach and 15 min drive to all the action. The views are to die for. The apartment was very well furnished. The beds were very comfortable and both bathrooms had plenty of room. The balcony was a great size, so that afternoon drinks could be enjoyed taking in the spectacular views.. I totally recommend this resort too every one. You wont be disappointed. I hope to get back to the Oscar on Main soon for another amazing holiday.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Thanks Your kind words make all our hard work worth it. We love to exceed the expectations of our guests. We would welcome the opportunity to make sure your next holiday is just as amazing!!!!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Stayed in an apartment on 3rd Floor that had a long term less before our weeks stay and the apartment was far from ready to occupy. The management bent themselves backwards after we made a complaint, however, it should never have happened in the first place based noting the price I was paying over the Christmas period. From what I can see the rooms are getting a bit dated and if they want to maintain their star rating they need to think about renovation some of their apartment. The pools and other facilities are well maintained and you are close to shopsetc and Main beach.

Room Tip: Higher up you get good view of the Ocean lower down is safer for kids but it can be noisy from the adjacent caravan park which was there before the high rises.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Again John I apologise for the room not being quite ready for your arrival. You are completely right - it was not completely up to the standard it should have been, for your arrival. We worked as hard and as quickly as we could to sort the issues out for you, while you were there. We have continued to renovate the apartment since you were here so we have brought it completely up to Oscar standard. I wish we had not been so full when you were here and we could have shown our other apartments, which are very tastefully renovated.
Thank you for your comments.