Loved our stay at The Crest Apartments. Apartment 57 on level 12 is a two bedroom and had beach views and Tedder Avenue. In my opinion nothing was lacking. Furnished very modern and stylish. All we had to do was bring our own food for our 4 night stay. Apartment is equipped with a stone top kitchen that comes with most of the basic utensils for cooking. Also had two bathrooms and a small laundry containing washing machine, dryer and tub. We used indoor pool, spa and sauna to relax after family day outings to Gold Coast attractions. Underground parking felt very secure. Staff at reception were incredibly helpful and friendly. All fittings in the apartment felt very luxurious including the comfy leather lounge suit. Only downside was that the good quality carpet appears a trifle worn that a good shampoo treatment may fix. Only 3 minutes drive to Australia Fair for grocery shopping and banking needs. Did not want to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring a selection of Fully Self Contained 1,2 Bedroom Apartments & 3 Bedroom Penthouse Apartments, the Crest Main Beach Apartments are ideally located between the Broadwater and the beach. The Crest Main Beach offers a host of luxury indoor and outdoor facilities including full size tennis, heated indoor and heated outdoor pools, sauna, 2 spa pools, gymnasium and games room for the kids. Our Luxury Apartments offer you an opportunity to stay & take advantage of the Main Beach lifestyle at a price you can afford. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Crest Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crest Apartments Hotel Main Beach
- The Crest Apartments Gold Coast/Main Beach, Australia