The location, the apartment and the staff were great! Stayed 7 nights, wanted to stay forever. Modest price. the best palce to start from at Gold Coast! Took 5 mins to walk to the Main Beach, 20mins to Surfers with all the shops, and dining on Tedder ave exceeded our expectations. thats not mentioning two pools, gym etc. I'd appreciate some complimentary cleaning though, but I think one gets it when staying longer.. ps stayed in 1-bed apartment in the 3rd floor, didn't see the sea out of the window, but the skyscrapers and trees were great anyway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring a selection of Fully Self Contained 1,2 Bedroom Apartments & 3 Bedroom Penthouse Apartments, the Crest Main Beach Apartments are ideally located between the Broadwater and the beach. The Crest Main Beach offers a host of luxury indoor and outdoor facilities including full size tennis, heated indoor and heated outdoor pools, sauna, 2 spa pools, gymnasium and games room for the kids. Our Luxury Apartments offer you an opportunity to stay & take advantage of the Main Beach lifestyle at a price you can afford. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Crest Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crest Apartments Hotel Main Beach
- The Crest Apartments Gold Coast/Main Beach, Australia