Throughout the booking process and my stay all staff I dealt with were kind, helpful and very professional and you really felt that nothing was too much trouble. Our room on the fourth floor was spotlessly clean and very modern with quality fixtures and fittings. We had an undercover carpark although we didn't need to drive much as Tedder Avenue is just around the corner, and the Southport Surf Club only ten minutes walk away. Australia Fair is only five minutes drive away.The Crest feels like a home from home, and many of the residents live there so it is quiet and very peaceful. I will be staying for a week next time! The reception will also do all your bookings for you as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring a selection of Fully Self Contained 1,2 Bedroom Apartments & 3 Bedroom Penthouse Apartments, the Crest Main Beach Apartments are ideally located between the Broadwater and the beach. The Crest Main Beach offers a host of luxury indoor and outdoor facilities including full size tennis, indoor and outdoor pool, sauna, spa, gymnasium and games room for the kids. Our Luxury Apartments offer you an opportunity to stay & take advantage of the Main Beach lifestyle at a price you can afford. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Crest Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crest Apartments Hotel Main Beach
- The Crest Apartments Gold Coast/Main Beach, Australia