We booked fairly last minute for the Easter weekend, but the price was still quite reasonable. We requested a higher floor w ocean views and even with our last minute booking we still got a view which encompassed ocean, city and hinterland. Room was great,very clean, comfortable and modern, couldn't fault it. Staff were very friendly and accommodating with our late check in and check out, the whole process was extremely easy. Location is great, easy access to restaurants etc on Tedder Street and five minutes from the beach. Very happy with our choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring a selection of Fully Self Contained 1,2 Bedroom Apartments & 3 Bedroom Penthouse Apartments, the Crest Main Beach Apartments are ideally located between the Broadwater and the beach. The Crest Main Beach offers a host of luxury indoor and outdoor facilities including full size tennis, heated indoor and heated outdoor pools, sauna, 2 spa pools, gymnasium and games room for the kids. Our Luxury Apartments offer you an opportunity to stay & take advantage of the Main Beach lifestyle at a price you can afford. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Crest Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crest Apartments Hotel Main Beach
- The Crest Apartments Gold Coast/Main Beach, Australia