We have just returned from a seven day stay at Ashmore Palms, and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for great family accomodation on the Gold Coast.
Ashmore Palms is just ten minutes away from Surfers Paradise and beaches, and 15 to 20 minutes from the theme parks. It is a great alternative to the high rise accomodation along the coast - a relaxed and peaceful location to come back to at the end of a busy day!
The staff were all extremely friendly and helpful. Our kids (as well as my husband and myself) loved spending time in the two pools, and the kids bird feeding and other morning activities were a great hit as well.
We would certainly return to Ashmore Palms for our next Gold Coast holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village is a family owned and operated holiday village, nestled on almost 15 acres of lush, tropical landscaping on Australia's Gold Coast in Queensland. The Village provides a relaxed, yet central holiday setting. Conveniently located close to the major theme parks and Surfers Paradise, the award-winning village offers a range of self-contained holiday cabin accommodation, popular with families, couples, groups and business travelers. Ashmore Palms has extensive family-friendly facilities and offers free children's activities.Next time you holiday on the Gold Coast, make Ashmore Palms your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ashmore Palms Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village Hotel Ashmore
- Palms Holiday Village Ashmore
- Palms Holiday Village Hotel Ashmore
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village Gold Coast, Australia