I have stayed in Ashmore Palms Holiday Village in early October, and my advice to anybody who is looking for accommodation in Gold Coast area is this. If you have children, especially young kids, do not look for anywhere. My kids loved(age 9 and 7) this place-they loved the pool, they loved the playground, they loved kids' morning acitivity...and they absolutely loved the birds in the village. It was good fun to join feeding bird progaramme in the morning. And if you are going to saty there, don't forget to ask about the bird whose name is Sam. Whether you believe or not, he can dance!!!
I'm absolutely going back there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village is a family owned and operated holiday village, nestled on almost 15 acres of lush, tropical landscaping on Australia's Gold Coast in Queensland. The Village provides a relaxed, yet central holiday setting. Conveniently located close to the major theme parks and Surfers Paradise, the award-winning village offers a range of self-contained holiday cabin accommodation, popular with families, couples, groups and business travelers. Ashmore Palms has extensive family-friendly facilities and offers free children's activities.Next time you holiday on the Gold Coast, make Ashmore Palms your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Ashmore Palms Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village Hotel Ashmore
- Palms Holiday Village Ashmore
- Palms Holiday Village Hotel Ashmore
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village Gold Coast, Australia