We booked this holiday with the idea of having a relaxing holiday for ourselves our parents and fun for the kids. The idea was that it was safe for the kids to play outside while my husband and I didn't have to follow them around everywhere! We certainly were able to do this however we all enjoyed the pool and tennis every day together as well! The facilities were clean - and I mean everywhere you went. The staff in the Village Store and Reception were ALWAYS friendly and helpful. There were little things that were unexpected, like colouring books and postcards on check in. A little pack with lollies when we departed as well as a recommendation for another style cabin to suit my eldest son next time. The location was close to shops, movies and beaches and far enough away to be away from all of that as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village is a family owned and operated holiday village, nestled on almost 15 acres of lush, tropical landscaping on Australia's Gold Coast in Queensland. The Village provides a relaxed, yet central holiday setting. Conveniently located close to the major theme parks and Surfers Paradise, the award-winning village offers a range of self-contained holiday cabin accommodation, popular with families, couples, groups and business travelers. Ashmore Palms has extensive family-friendly facilities and offers free children's activities.Next time you holiday on the Gold Coast, make Ashmore Palms your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Ashmore Palms Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village Hotel Ashmore
- Palms Holiday Village Ashmore
- Palms Holiday Village Hotel Ashmore
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village Gold Coast, Australia