My family went to Ashmore Palms in January 2013 and we had the best time. Having our very own cabin was fantastic. We could park our car right next to our cabin and we were only 100m from the two pools they have. The kids loved going for a swim at the end of every day and us parents liked it too because it wore them out. The laundry facilities were great within the village and everything was only a hop, skip and a jump away. Not to mention, Ashmore Palms Holiday Village is only 15-20mins away from all the theme parks. We all enjoyed our holiday and we will certainly go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village is a family owned and operated holiday village, nestled on almost 15 acres of lush, tropical landscaping on Australia's Gold Coast in Queensland. The Village provides a relaxed, yet central holiday setting. Conveniently located close to the major theme parks and Surfers Paradise, the award-winning village offers a range of self-contained holiday cabin accommodation, popular with families, couples, groups and business travelers. Ashmore Palms has extensive family-friendly facilities and offers free children's activities.Next time you holiday on the Gold Coast, make Ashmore Palms your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ashmore Palms Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village Hotel Ashmore
- Palms Holiday Village Ashmore
- Palms Holiday Village Hotel Ashmore
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village Gold Coast, Australia