Ashmore Palms Holiday Village
$107
$142
$91
Official Hotel
Earls Court Motor Inn(Southport)(Great Value!)
$83
  • Pool
Meriton Suites Southport(Southport)(Great Value!)
$87
$104
  • Pool
Paradise Resort Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)
$172
$140
$138
Marriott Hotels
$69
$64
  • Restaurant
Maldives Resort(Main Beach)(Great Value!)
$206
$147
  • Pool
Alpha Sovereign Hotel(Surfers Paradise)
$128
$69
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrainforest retreatkids activitiesface paintingmorning activitiesfamily holidaydeluxe familythe gold coastsurfers paradiseevery morningmacaw mansionpalm cottageexotic birdsshort drivewalking trackgreat familyfree activitiesbird aviaries
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 21, 2008

We stayed at Ashmore Palms in March 08. Had the best holiday - the accommodation was lovely but most of all the holiday park it self was fantastic. The activities for the children were wonderful and everyone we spoke to there was really, really nice!!! Can't wait to go back!!!!

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank MacWhyalla
Reviewed April 21, 2008

My family and I have stayed at Ashmore Palms 3 times in total now. We even stayed there on our honeymoon. The place is absolutely magnificent. The cabins are all first class (we have stayed in 3 different cabin types). The grounds are beautifully kept. The property is situated only a short 10 min drive from Surfers Paradise and only 20 min from all major theme parks.
The staff were very friendly and helpful.
I would highly recommend this property to anyone as I know that every time we go to the Gold Coast this is where we will be staying. The kids love it and my husband and I love it as well.

• Stayed: October 2005, traveled with family
1  Thank jules69_au
Reviewed April 21, 2008

Very family friendly. Our children loved the birds and kids club that Ashmore Palms offer. The staff were very friendly and helpful and our accommodation was immaculate. We would definitely stay at Ashmore Palms again!

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank Tassiegirlmel
Reviewed March 23, 2008

march 2008.

we have just returned from our 2 weeks stay in ashmore palms holiday village in the goldcoast qld.

i rate this as one of the best family places we have stayed. there was plenty to do for the kids. my girls were ages 8/10.

the village was clean and the accomadation was clean. the staff were always friendly and helpfull.

we stayed in the rainforrest retreat cabins,whilst they were the top end of the cabins and had all you would need for a great holiday, washing machine, dryer all cooking requirements as well as a balcony with built in bbq for entertaining or just simply having a drink whilst the kids played..all other cabins looked equally clean and well presented.

you would need a car as it was a short drive from surfers and all parks.not too far but far enough if you were walking/bus.

we will go back again no hesitation. feel free to ask any questions.

1  Thank tabmonty
Reviewed October 23, 2007

I have now stayed at Ashmore Palms a total of 5 times within the last few years. I have stayed in numerous places on the Gold Coast and find Ashmore Palms to be the best in my opinion. However you may need to hire car as it is about 10 minutes away from the heart of surfers but still close to shops.

Ashmore Palms accommodates for all budgets with inexpensive cabins right up to well appointed luxurious cabins. I have stayed in a deluxe family villa and found it to be clean and well appointed for the price.
I have also stayed a couple times in the top of the range Rainforest Retreat cabin which in my opinion is the most beautiful accommodation unit I have ever stayed in. The cabin was clean and well presented; it has just about everything you could want in a cabin.
The staff at Ashmore Palms are friendly and always willing to help.

Ashmore Palms is set in a relaxing tropical rainforest and has numerous large bird aviaries full of different types of birds including macaws. There are numerous BBQ and laundry facilities, tennis court, shop, internet access, two playgrounds and also two pools.

I highly recommend Ashmore Palms and will be returning there next year, Can’t wait!!

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled with family