We turned up a little after check-in time and our room wasn't ready but the lady at reception was very helpful and went out of her way to inform us of all the things to see and do while we waited for our keys. We stayed in the budget holiday villa as that was the only one available for 5 nights. It is for 2 Adults & 2 children which we had but I found it a bit to cosy with the lounge only suitable for a couple of people and once we unpacked we were tripping over each other so I would go for the standard accommodation or better if you can afford it. Everything was clean and when we had a couple of issues with the cabin it was fixed that day. There were a lot of housekeepers and maintenance men around keeping the park clean & tidy. We spent most of our time at the theme parks so it was hard to judge how the days were at the holiday village while we weren't there. My son spent one afternoon in the resorts pools and he loved it, there was also plenty of security and people around enjoying themselves. They had kids activities everyday with bird-feeding and creative things to do. My kids were getting ready to go out to theme parks each day at these times but the other kids looked like they had fun. The Macaws and cockatoos etc were presented nicely around the park along a rainforest walk which has been designed to go around the park. The kiosk is nicely stocked but there is also plenty of shops nearby such as Woolworths, Pizza Hut, Red Rooster etc within walking distance. Even though it wasn't a major issue I found the price of $19.00 a day for internet a bit steep. A few places we have stayed at it has been free Wi-Fi. The best thing about this park is that is situated between Seaworld / Surfers Paradise and Movieworld / Dreamworld. It is certainly a park to stay at if you plan to use it as a base to visit all the site around the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village is a family owned and operated holiday village, nestled on almost 15 acres of lush, tropical landscaping on Australia's Gold Coast in Queensland. The Village provides a relaxed, yet central holiday setting. Conveniently located close to the major theme parks and Surfers Paradise, the award-winning village offers a range of self-contained holiday cabin accommodation, popular with families, couples, groups and business travelers. Ashmore Palms has extensive family-friendly facilities and offers free children's activities.Next time you holiday on the Gold Coast, make Ashmore Palms your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ashmore Palms Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village Hotel Ashmore
- Palms Holiday Village Ashmore
- Palms Holiday Village Hotel Ashmore
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village Gold Coast, Australia