Ashmore Palms Holiday Village is a beautiful holiday village. The Resort pools are amazing and excellent for young children too. The cabins are excellent and extremely well equipped. The park is kept in extremely tidy and the bird avaries all around the the pool area is excellent with beautiful Macaws and other birds. The park is extremely kid friendly with some brand new play parks. The extra activities they put on for kids during the school holidays are fantastic. This is extremely cost effective for families. The staff go out of the way to help. We have continued and will continue to back there for our holidays. Only 15-20mins into Surfers it is a brilliant location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village is a family owned and operated holiday village, nestled on almost 15 acres of lush, tropical landscaping on Australia's Gold Coast in Queensland. The Village provides a relaxed, yet central holiday setting. Conveniently located close to the major theme parks and Surfers Paradise, the award-winning village offers a range of self-contained holiday cabin accommodation, popular with families, couples, groups and business travelers. Ashmore Palms has extensive family-friendly facilities and offers free children's activities.Next time you holiday on the Gold Coast, make Ashmore Palms your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Ashmore Palms Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village Hotel Ashmore
- Palms Holiday Village Ashmore
- Palms Holiday Village Hotel Ashmore
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village Gold Coast, Australia