Stayed at Ashmore Palms very recently and really enjoyed our 3 day stay. We booked one of the budget family villas and it was huge! 3 bedrooms, a spacious lounge and a fully self contained kitchen. Tucked away at the end of a street, the property is all palm trees and a real tropical feel to it. Nice to have a walk around the paths outside the property and see the birds, and our daughter loved the pools there. Close to everything without being in the heart of the city - there is a shopping centre and tavern right behind the village, around 10 mins or so to get to the theme parks and 15 mins or so to Surfers Paradise. Staff were lovely and very helpful. Would definately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village is a family owned and operated holiday village, nestled on almost 15 acres of lush, tropical landscaping on Australia's Gold Coast in Queensland. The Village provides a relaxed, yet central holiday setting. Conveniently located close to the major theme parks and Surfers Paradise, the award-winning village offers a range of self-contained holiday cabin accommodation, popular with families, couples, groups and business travelers. Ashmore Palms has extensive family-friendly facilities and offers free children's activities.Next time you holiday on the Gold Coast, make Ashmore Palms your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Ashmore Palms Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village Hotel Ashmore
- Palms Holiday Village Ashmore
- Palms Holiday Village Hotel Ashmore
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village Gold Coast, Australia