We stayed here for 4 nights in July and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We booked an open plan studio style cabin but were upgraded on arrival to a much larger 2 bed cabin. The staff were very friendly on check in and check out and helped us out with booking tickets for the theme parks. The facilities were all kept clean and in working order. There are a number of bbq areas, two swimming pools and a tennis court. The resort is about a 5-10 min drive from wet n wild, movie world and sea world. Surfers paradise is about the same distance. There's a large Woolies or Coles (can't remember which one) within a 5 min walk.
Would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village is a family owned and operated holiday village, nestled on almost 15 acres of lush, tropical landscaping on Australia's Gold Coast in Queensland. The Village provides a relaxed, yet central holiday setting. Conveniently located close to the major theme parks and Surfers Paradise, the award-winning village offers a range of self-contained holiday cabin accommodation, popular with families, couples, groups and business travelers. Ashmore Palms has extensive family-friendly facilities and offers free children's activities.Next time you holiday on the Gold Coast, make Ashmore Palms your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ashmore Palms Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village Hotel Ashmore
- Palms Holiday Village Ashmore
- Palms Holiday Village Hotel Ashmore
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village Gold Coast, Australia