We stayed at Ashmore Palms back in 08 on our first family trip to QLD. The facility was fabulous, our accommodation was very neat, tidy and comfortable.The pool facilities were so relaxing. The staff were so accommodating and friendly. Price wise it was very affordable for our 14 night stay. It was close to public transport and easy to get to the theme parks with the courtesy bus. You can also book your theme park tickets at reception if you need to. Hoping to get back for another stay in 2012.
We travelled in December 08 but your date thing doesnt go back that far.lol
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village is a family owned and operated holiday village, nestled on almost 15 acres of lush, tropical landscaping on Australia's Gold Coast in Queensland. The Village provides a relaxed, yet central holiday setting. Conveniently located close to the major theme parks and Surfers Paradise, the award-winning village offers a range of self-contained holiday cabin accommodation, popular with families, couples, groups and business travelers. Ashmore Palms has extensive family-friendly facilities and offers free children's activities.Next time you holiday on the Gold Coast, make Ashmore Palms your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ashmore Palms Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village Hotel Ashmore
- Palms Holiday Village Ashmore
- Palms Holiday Village Hotel Ashmore
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village Gold Coast, Australia