we had a really relaxing stay, was here for 10nights and enjoyed everyday and made use of the swimming pool, at night the lights make it romantic looking. The fitness room was closed the entire time and the indoor heated pool was cold. The chlorine is very very strong managed to fade both my daughters bathers and cant rid the smell after a few washes :(
Our unit was co-joined behind a smaller unit, so we had to walk past the front unit which has windowed doors that offer not much privacy but luckily no-one was in the front unit during our stay. There is an internal thin wooden door (secured shut) off the kitchen that leads to the connecting front unit. it would have been a concern had we had people staying there as we are a rowdy bunch sumtimes lol As we later discovered all the apartments have this design.
We received room cleaning every 3 days which was great, beds made and towels, soaps, rubbish bags, tea coffee sugar all refreshed. So glad the weather wasnt too hot as the airconditioning comes thru ceiling vents and could feel it after quite a few hours, too noisy at night to have running as bed is right under the vent. Loved all the birds that gathered in our courtyard, every morning the kids would feed them leftover chicken, cold meats and corn. Would come back again :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Royal Woods Resort... your special placeRoyal Woods Resort, based in Ashmore on Queensland's beautiful Gold Coast (Australia) is a world-class resort featuring unique natural tropical surroundings, exquisite rooms and breath-taking views.The Gold Coast's only all villa suite resort, offers a range of one and two-bedroom suites or three-bedroom freestanding villas servicing the need for short, medium and long term stays. We provide the option of fully furnished luxury villas for daily, weekly, monthly and longer term rentals. Whether staying overnight or seeking longer term accommodation for the whole family, Royal Woods Resort provides the freedom and comfort of a home-away-from-home, combined with the luxury and features of a resort.From the 900 square feet one-bedroom suites to the 2100 square feet three-bedroom, three-bathroom (including spa) home-away-from-home, all were designed with luxury in mind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Royal Woods Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Woods Hotel Ashmore
- Royal Woods Resort Ashmore, Gold Coast, Australia