“Wow.......what a pizza!”

Trattoria Amici
Ranked #2 of 46 Restaurants in Ashmore
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: In house restaurant at a popular Gold Coast Resort - often used for conferences and golf trips.
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Arrived spot on at 7:30pm for a reserved seating after a full day at the footy. The pizza's were the nicest we have had for a very long time! I couldnt decide so I asked my waiter for a recommendation between the Duck and Prawn. I decided to go with the Garlic Prawn and the wife got a Pepperoni. Maybe a 15 minute wait before they came out. The restaurant had the most amazing garlic smell throughout and my pizza was amazing. I then finished off the wife's pizza which was equally good! Very friendly wait staff and they couldnt be faulted. The restaurant seemed a bit noisey and was only half full. But apart from this was an excellent meal. Ill be back soon and next time i'll have the duck!

There are newer reviews for Trattoria Amici

Reviewed March 11, 2012

Looked like a great little italian restaurant with great decor and nice Italian atmosphere. But unfortunately from the moment we walked in we waited for a while to be seated when there was only 1 other couple in the place! Waited to try and get someones attention to order as the kitchen is open plan and you can see the chefs cooking. Staff were gathered in there chatting and laughing? Finally took our order for pizza and was not impressed with the quality for the money we were spending. Overall poor service and overpriced food, better to go out and find somewhre than eat at that restaurant.

1  Thank mariejason
Reviewed January 31, 2012

This place is great, the pizza are to die for and the staff are fantastic.

Reviewed January 27, 2012

This was possibly the worst Italian meal I've ever had. I would not recommend this establishment and no doubt they survive because they have a captive audience at the resort, who may not be bothered to eat elsewhere.
I recommend if you want Italian you don't eat here. It's expensive for poor quality food.

Reviewed January 23, 2012

Good value, staff are friendly, food is great. Can be cold when it's windy outside, as it leaks in.