“Not to be missed”

and up
Australian Outback Spectacular Gold Coast
Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Oxenford
More attraction details
Owner description: A legend is born as entertainment soars to fresh new heights with the introduction of a stunning new show presented by R.M.Williams. Saddle up and join us on a captivating journey to the snow peaked mountains of the high country where enchanted whispers and legendary yarns come alive with the most inspiring stories of the Australian characters never told. Be dazzled like never before by amazing animal stars and the courageous story of Red Dog. See death defying stunts and aerial performances as you hear the brave tale of the Aussie girl sold to the circus at the tender age of 7. Be mesmerised by biggest display of special effects ever seen as you travel the Road to Omeo with Australia's yesteryear ghosts. With all new three course menu and drinks, stirring new musical score and all the comedy, action and drama you've come to expect, prepare yourself for the most breathtaking arena show ever produced under the Australian Outback Spectacular roof. Witness the bravery, beauty and courage of the greatest Australian stories never told... High Country Legends. Only at Australian Outback Spectacular. Don't miss your chance to be among the first to see High Country Legends. Only at Australian Outback Spectacular. Seats are limited. Bookings essential.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I haven't been fortunate to see the latest show as yet. I have been to every previous production which have all been superb in portraying Australia's Outback and especially the role of horses and the pioneers. The entire evening is well presented , the meals of good quality and served amazingly efficiently and the venue is not cluttered to get to or go home from. A most enjoyable experience

Write a ReviewReviews (1,807)

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Amazing and very exciting, food was yummy even a vegetarian option! Absolutely recommend The Outback Spectacular.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Allthough I have seen both shows, I took my husband this time for his birthday and although not a horse lover he thought if was fantastic, food great, staff friendly and he is still telling all his mates about it. I have had horses most of my life including stock horses, but your animals and performers took my breath away.We are proud to be Australians and locals.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

My wife and I and hundreds of others were treated to a great performance highlighting great national treasures in the show 'Spirit of the Horse'. The animals and performers were inspiring and more than once I experienced a 'choking feeling' in the throat as I saw the unfolding of a story of our great land, our indigenous brothers and sisters and the contribution of the numerous waves of cultures that have gathered in the 'Great South Land of the Holy Spirit'. The performance, the preshow experience and the food was worthy of a 'fine dining' stamp. We will be back when there is a change of the theme.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

This was a wonderful evening - not only for us, the locals, but especially for our visitors from Canada. It is also wheelchair friendly and assistance given to the elderly, if required.

The meal was great and so too the entertainment - so professional.

Can't wait to go again with our next series of overseas visitors.