“Highly Recommended!”
Review of Agrilia Hotel

Agrilia Hotel
Ranked #7 of 73 Hotels in Laganas
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I spent the first week of September at this lovely hotel. I must add that I work in the travel industry - and this hotel very much impressed me.
Clean, modern and most importantly great service and a warm welcome.
George greets you at reception and Julio and Chris are ever on hand to assist you.
The food at the hotel - both breakfasts and evening meals are high quality with plenty of choice.
The pool area is immaculate, the sunbeds comfortable and high quality (not plastic!) - the jacuzzi is a nice touch too.
Perfect for couples on getaways.
The resident dog Hector is lovely and as I was missing my dogs it gave the dog lovers at the hotel a little bit of puppy love while on holiday!
The hotel is on the edge of Laganas, so far away enough to avoid the noise of the bars in the town, but it is an easy stroll onto Laganas strip and to the sea front.
WiFi is charged for at the hotel - but almost every bar and restaurant in Laganas offers free wifi - so don't let this deter you if you need internet access on tap while you are away.
The weather was 32 - 38 degrees while we were there in early September.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone.
Thanks to george and all his staff for a lovely holiday.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank shedendgirl

Reviewed September 8, 2013

My husband and I stayed here while visiting our Dr friend who has a surgery in Laganas and we couldn't not have been more satisfied. My husband and I in our 30's and me pregnant with our first born, this hotel was quite at night and still had lots of people hanging out on the property. The staff was very attentive and took care of me and the baby quickly when I needed a snack which was often. We rented a car near by so getting around the island was easy. We highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank tiak82
Reviewed August 25, 2013

A nice comfortable quiet place surrounded by olive trees. Close to everything but away from the crowded noisy Laganas. Supermarket and bus stop within walking distance. I was on Half Board and ordered food à la carte: tasty delicious food at the poolside that was worth waiting for a little long. George and his staff were extremely friendly and attentive. The late breakfast and dinner time allowed me to be relaxed and never hurry for anything. Be prepared for mosquitos.

3  Thank fuoco71
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Myself and my wife spent a week here in August 2013..What a Lovely place spotless and clean.The pool area is lovely. You are made welcome by George the owner..Ideal place to use as a base camp and explore the Island..Will be back..

2  Thank jgoodaker
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Just got back from a weeks stay at the agrilia hotel and can't stress how lovely this place is very clean and tidy lovely pool area with great jacuzzi overlooking the mountain and olive groves fantastic staff ,Julio and Chris always very friendly and helpfull. Not to mention the great cocktails, the food was very good and overall a very relaxing and peaceful experience . Just to thank George the owner for some great times and laughs along the way ,we will be back again ASAP .as good as it looks on the photos

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Andy K
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Agrilia Hotel was everything we expected: quiet village not far from Laganas, perfect for quiet and peaceful time off. Looks exactly like on the pictures from hotel's official website.
It is a small hotel, run by few local people and managed by George - great personality, always ready to help or give advice.
Beautiful pool area, that is never crowded:), lovely Jacuzzi and really high quality sun beds.
You will get good quality sleep at night.
There is olive grove just outside hotel area. feels very Greek:)
it takes around 5 mins by car or motorbike to get to Laganas. There is a small supermarket nearby as well as quad&bike hire.
I cannot really think about some minus point for this hotel...
I truly recommend that place, especially for couples.

3  Thank Aleksandra G
Reviewed August 8, 2013

My boyfriend Geoff and I spent a week here July 14th- 21st and everything about the hotel was absolutely spot on. Check in was quick and George (the owner) personally showed us to our room (110) which was perfect, so clean and looked really modern. We paid the extra money for the air con, we knew from reading other reviews that we would need it so we didnt mind paying for it. Also the room was cleaned and the towels were changed everyday which was great.
The breakfast was lovely, and the breakfast lady always had a smile and was willing to help straight away if we requested anything.
The food on offer was lovely, both the bar food during the day and the food at night was top notch. Julio and Chris the barmen were also really friendly and always on hand to book taxis etc (including getting Geoff a bag of rice when he decided to go for a swim with his iphone, the rice didnt work by the way haha).
Iv never stayed in a place before that was so clean, every area was spotless at all times. George is super friendly and always willing to have a chat and recommend things to do, places to go, and Hector the dog is so well behaved, even when the neighbours cats were teasing him :)
The Lagansas strip is most definitely suited to very young people, We are both 27 and although I was travelling while pregnant so we were not looking for a crazy drinking holiday, even if we were then we still would have felt too old among everyone else that was there. The nearby town of Kalamaki had quieter bars, including the irish bar The Shamrock which was the only bar we went to throughout the whole week, live music every night, and always had a good crowd. They even had a sunset boat cruise on saturday nights which we went on on our last night, live music, good food and free coctails.
We also went on two other boat trips, one was a whole day trip all around the island which was amazing, stopping 3 times so you can go for a swim in the clear blue sea. The other trip was the turtle spotting trip, which we didnt think was that good, mainly because you're on the trip for 3hours or more and after leaning over the boat staring into the water for ages you only see the turtles for about 2 seconds.
Overall, we had the best holiday ever and we hope to come back to The Agrilia Hotel one day :) x

Room Tip: As there are not many rooms, you dont have to walk that far to get to any other part of the hotel so...