Zante Plaza Hotel & Apartments
  • Restaurant
Dados Hotel(Laganas)
  • Restaurant
1,062 results
All reviewsgreek nightsister hotelopen restauranthotel dogthe main hotelthemed nightsthe main stripyoung peopleair conevery nightall inclusivegreat holidaysuperior roommain poolamazing hotelfood was lovelybuffet style
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I have just returned from the most amazing week in Zante. The week was mad all the more amazing due to the family feel and can do attitude from owner George, his family and their staff. It was purely by luck we came across this hotel online and purely booked it on cost and location alone. Our friends were staying ion other hotels for their wedding and were totally jealous of us for the little gem we found in this hotel. So much in fact that they ended up sacking their all inclusive and coming over to our hotel in the evenings for the wonderful atmosphere that this hotel possessed.
The main strip is a mere 30 seconds walk down the side alley yet still remains quiet at the hotel with the beach being a mere 400m away or so.
The room was indeed very clean and tended to everyday by cleaners and if there are any problems with your room staff are always quick on hand to tend to any requests.
The food was second to none with daily buffets and bar menus throughout the day. Our flight was delayed for three hours and although the kitchen had closed we were offered food if we wanted it as soon as we had sorted our room. (They would re-open the kitchen for us)
There were alot of younger (18-25) year olds staying in the hotel who were respectful to noise they made whilst others in the latter age groups were suitably happy alongside them. The hotel is that good, that numerous guests we spoke to are back on their 2nd, 3rd and 4th visits. One guy told me why try anywhere else when you have found everything for the perfect holiday.
I have worked and stayed all over the world and never have I found a hotel, for such a good price, to offer so many people that personal family feel to each and everyday.
Thank you to all at this hotel for a truly unforgettable stay, Geroge, family and staff we will be in touch soon to plan next year, maybe even with two visits, so stand by Mary! lol
Simmo (Royal Navy)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Bartsimmo
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I have recently come back from a weeks holiday in Zante staying at the Zante Plaza Hotel. What can I say about this place other than it is what i expected and a million times more. My friend and I were greeted by George the owner and after we had a delayed flight the hotel had stopped serving food. They merely reopened the kitchen to prepare food for us. Not was I was expecting. The hotel is in a prime location of the main strip which is a mere 30 seconds walk away. I could in fact see one of the bars (Coctails and Dreams) from my room!!! thats how close we are. The beach is also about 400m away. So the hotel itself is very clean and tidy and although during our stay it was full of younger guys and girls between 18-25 they are actually very respectful about how much noise they make when they get back at night or indeed the early hours. There is a good selection of food to be had at the hotel and for those who are fussy about what they eat they also have a good selection of british food as well. For those wanting the party side of things i recommend to go all inclusive as this runs all day up till 11 at night on pretty every drink you can imagine. And if you ask George and Vasilios who runs the bar, for 10 euros you can have a free bar til 1 in the morning!!!
In total a thoroughly enjoyable week only thanks to George, his wife, Vasilios, Christine, Mary, Lola, and anyone else I have forgotten who made the stay so enjoyable. I will without a doubt be coming back next year this time for longer. Once again thank you for an unforgettable stay.

Dan R (R. Navy)

Room Tip: ask for a room with a main poolside view
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Danr1979
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I stayed in self catering with 5 other friends 2 in each room. The rooms where quite big and over looking the pool. 1 double and 2 singles in our room! They provided towels. I Expected basic but extra blankets were provided. Beds abit hard, some electrics look dodgey but nothing major. Air con is payable locally but no remote control to set your own temperature. The bathroom floor got wet every time we showered and the water temperature varied. It was clean. The food was good, they serve proper english breakfast at a good price. On some weeks they do a greek night we had a lot of fun they get you up to do some dancing. They have offers on the drinks each night. There is computers if you want to facebook your friends. Plaza 2 is also owned by the same family so you can use both pools if the main one get busy. EXCELLENT location, very very close to the strip and beach but out the way enough to be quiet if you want to go back at night and sleep! Fantastic holiday!

Room Tip: most rooms face the pool you want to stay in plaza 1 not so much plaza 2.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Hannahmabob
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Me and my girlfreind have just arrived back from this hotel and had a brilliant stay. The hotel is family run and they made us feel very welcome. On arrival we were greeted by who we later found out was scary Mary whom we heard alot about, but believe me she is fantastic and is a down to earth lady. We even bought a few DVD's of a lucky lucky guy who comes to the hotel most days and mary took the home for us to make sure that they where good copy's. The other staff are fantastic also and would make you laugh all day and all night, George, William, Lola, Chris consatina etc are brilliant, The food in the hotel is easily the best all inclusive food ive ever had, you can have a proper english breakfast, and on a afternoon there was a menu what you pick your dinner from what has a great choice. Evening meals is a buffet everynight there is chips spag bol, and also different types of meat dishes what are great and the meat dishes change everynight, and also on a sunday tea time you have a proper sunday dinner what is to die for. The hotel is 2 minutes walk from the buzzing nightlife although i only went down the strip twice it was fantastic. But because of the location of the hotel this does mean that you get alot of groups of young teenagers but there is an equal amount of older couple also and the teenagers where no trouble at all. The Greek night what the hotel hosts is brilliant everyone gets up and has a dance even all the bar staff. The hotel also does wht you call a free bar what costs 10euros between 11:00 and 01:00am this is great if you want to get really drunk because when they say drink what you want they mean drink as much as you can lineing jagear bombs down the bar and feeding u with endless amounts of shots. All in all this hotel is awesome and would deffintly recommend this to a freind and i will be deffintly be looking to return again. thankyou Zante Plaza for making our stay brilliant.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank scott c
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I've just came back from a week stay at this hotel and felt I had to write a review based on how impressed I was.
We were are a group of 4 18 year old guys and we wanted to go to somewhere that had great nightlife but not somewhere that was too rough, so we chose Zante.
Our first experience when we arrived wasnt too great -the taxi driver tried to charge us for a transfer we'd already paid for. However, the hotel owner saw this and immediately called up the taxi company to complain on our behalf. I could already tell we were going to be treated well here.

This is a family run hotel and you can tell that all of the staff really enjoy it. They really make you feel welcome and they all work really hard to make sure you have an enjoyable stay. They're also very friendly and you end up sitting at the bar just chatting with them sometimes.
Although we were a group of young guys who were out there mainly for the nightlife, it really made a difference staying in a very clean hotel where you know that your stuff is not at risk at all.
There was quite a big mix of young groups, families and older groups and the hotel successfully catered for all types of people. Although Laganas itself is more aimed at people my age, this hotel is perfect for anyone, as long as you respect the people around you. I saw a number of guests hugging hotel staff as they arrived, which showed me that a lot of people return to this hotel each year -with good reason!
The location is brilliant -youre one minute away from the middle of the strip and 3 minutes away from the beach. (But dont worry, its far enough to not hear any noise)

If I had to say a couple of negatives about the hotel, they would be:
-You have to pay for air con (you seriously need to get this, but apparently they charge everywhere anyway)
-The cleaner will come in at half 11/12, no matter what. If youre not up, she'll make you get up. However, she was a nice lady and always said hello
-All inclusive ends at 11pm. It would be better if it went on until 12, just because if you go out straight after 11, the strip is still very quiet

Nevertheless, these are just very small points and this certainly will not effect your holiday. Paying £180 for a week of all inclusive, excellent service, great choice and quality of food and perfect location... cant go wrong really!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends