Savvas Hotel
Zante Plaza Hotel & Apartments(Laganas)(Great Value!)
$93
Cactus Hotel(Laganas)(Great Value!)
$30
$29
  • Pool
Hera Zakynthos Hotel(Laganas)(Great Value!)
$53
$36
Priceline
Atlantis Hotel(Laganas)(Great Value!)
$27
$169
Agoda.com
All reviewsswim up barbad reviewsafter reading the reviewsfree barparty holidayfree shotsrooms are basicevery other dayboat partyamazing weekyoung peoplerooms were cleanedstriplaughjuneclubslegend
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Really don't get all the bad reviews on here... Savvas gives you exactly what you would expect from a cheap hotel right next to the main strip! Clearly not a place for a quiet family holiday, we were a group of ten lads and had an absolutely amazing time. We got a cheap holiday and the rooms were comfortable enough, all we wanted was a bed and shower/toilet and that's exactly what we got, rooms were cleaned every other day which was decent. Pool is amazing always fairly busy and decent music being played. Above all an extremely social hotel, everyone was very friendly and lots of drinking together early evenings. Right on the strip too so not far to stumble home after a night out! Also Maria the lady who owns the bar is really friendly and absolutely incredible. The only slight downside were the reps trying to push you to buy things off them the whole time... as soon as we arrived they tried to sell us a week's worth of tickets for paint party, boat trip etc which sounded way too much like an organised school trip. We declined and explored the strip in our own way and had an absolutely great time. So above all if you're looking for cheap and cheerful with a great location and friendly atmosphere, would definitely recommend Savvas!

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Ok.. So just got back from Zante yesterday and I have been itching to write this review.. I was petrified about Savvas after reading such bad reviews, well our experience couldn't be more the opposite!

Okay, so the rooms are basic, but what you should expect for the price! Our room was cleaned every other day and left with fresh towels and clean linen, we had a pool view room which according to the local workers & reps are the best, so we were lucky there. We had no safety issues, which was one of my major concerns after reading the reviews.. The safe was secure and we had no problems.

The best thing about staying at Savvas is the atmosphere, it has a young carefree upbeat feel, the lively pool area was brilliant, loud music, drinking games and friendly staff and reps. The location is also perfect, just at the top of the strip you get to pass all the clubs and bars right down to the beach.

A fantastic holiday, If I return to Laganas I will defiantly re book at the Savvas!

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank charliesarah87
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I really am not understanding these poor reviews on savvas, it's an 18-30's hotel, what are you serious expecting? the ritz? We were greeted by our lovely reps (Jonny and Cookie) and a shot of ouzo each! Stayed here from June 7th-14th and really did not want to leave. As it is an 18-30's hotel, I highly recommend the 230 euros extra (which my friend and i paid) for the numerous bar crawls... free bars... paint party... school disco..and boat party (which was amazing despite the horrid hangover from the night before!). The rooms were pretty average, bed, balcony, shower, toilet, fridge.. what more do you want? It's not like you'd be in there the whole time! The music is VERY loud all day by the pool but it was good music so you wouldn't complain. It's a lively upbeat hotel and never a dull moment.. you'll guarantee to make loads of friends! we did! Hello to Horris, Jack & co (the scotts) if you're reading this. You will not be disappointed! I want to go back :(:(:(

Room Tip: Ask the travel agent (or if you're booking yourself).. request a pool view!
2  Thank Katiexlew
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Right so you got all these reviews about it being really really bad and to not stay there, yes the title of this review is inbetweeners but they had an epic time on holiday and so did we!...

Booked our holiday to savvas a year before we went and i stressed for a year about the reviews of this place thinking i was going to be robbed of all my things while living in a dump!

Ok so you need to go to this place with an open mind, your really only using it to sleep in and get ready!... Me and my friend stayed for 2 weeks and our room was only cleaned once while we were there although we were given fresh sheets and towels every day.
The room needed a good plaster and a paint, the sockets were burnt out but they worked which is the main thing as we hardly spent anytime in the room, we realisticly only spent max 3-4hours sleeping then 2hours to get ready before we went back out!..

This isnt a hotel for anyone who is expecting a 3*+ cause it isnt!... plain and simple! it is on a farm and yes it does smell from time to time but we found that hilarious as we got to see the goats being walked, loose chickens running around and all sorts!

Your going there to get smashed and having a epic time so dont see why people complain so much about it, the pool was awesome and the slide just made it 10X better!..
Go there to have a good laugh with ya mates and not worry about whether your rooms clean or not cause lets face it, i bet you dont clean your room at home for ages, only here you dont get your mum nagging at ya about it!

The reps of this hotel are awesome too!.. Pool games, drinking games ect! they made our holiday and so did all the workers there!! CANT WAIT to see you all at the reuinion! Smasshhhhhhh itttttttt!!! :)

Room Tip: When you get to your room with your rep, look around and make a note of all the problems with the room on your first day and ask your rep to tell the manager otherwise you will be charged for these!!!
3  Thank LeahAnCharlie
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Really don't understand where all of the bad reviews are coming from, me and 5 friends stayed here 11th-18th June 2012 and had an amazing time. Dena the hotel owner is lovely, so are all of the other staff that work there. Before we went we read the reviews and I was hoping for the worth, I don't even know why I worried in the first place!

Our room was clean, the only thing I could possibly fault it for was the fact of that the fridge didn't work. The cleaners came in twice, and we left our suitcases open and our valuables all over the place and nothing was stolen, besides a white towel and a white pillowcase which they had obviously had mistaken as the hotels own. Our room was right next to the farm, looked over the wall and there all the animals were, the smell wasn't that bad, you could only smell it now and again, late at night when walking out of the hotel. The animals are noisy pretty much all day but I found it hilarious. There is a petrol station, on the main road before you even get to the hotel, where our room was you couldn't smell anything! So don't know why people are moaning about it. There is a dirt track, don't walk down it on your own at night but it's not too bad I walked down it on my own several times. If you want to have parties in your room, stay at Savvas! Any other hotels wouldn't allow the noise. You're paying for a 2 star, you get what you paid for, the basics! The shower always had hot water each time we used it.

My friends broke the bed, and the curtain pole, and their toilet stopped working and they didn't get charged at all so that was a bonus, I got make up on my bed but I didn't get charged for that either. The pool does not turn your bikinis green, all of mine had white on them and they are still white now. We saw the pool get cleaned everynight on our way out. The only bad thing about the pool is there are so many wasps flying around so watch out. Great deals are always on at the pool bar, the food isn't amazing but it's ok.

The Reps were always around to help etc. Overall, we all had an amazing time, we would definitely stay here again! The strip is amazing, the UV paint party is definitely one not to be missed!! Do the boat party, and a trip to the water park too. Hope this helps!!

2  Thank Rachel F