“Perfect Hotel for lads/girls hoiday!”
Review of Bozikis Apartments

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Laganas
Bozikis Apartments
Ranked #15 of 68 Specialty Lodging in Laganas
Reviewed July 15, 2014

My group of girl friends were relieved to rock up to Bozikis and not have it be an "Inbetweeners moment" haha!! The hotel was very clean and pool and bar was great! All the staff were really nice, made friends with the security guard Nicos, the barmen, and the reps Hayley and Hannah who were super nice and helpful, but don't let them persuade you into paying for things like air con (for 50 euro, its not worth it, you'll never be in your room anyway and it gets cool at night!) or bar crawls or paint parties etc. We arrived at the hotel at 4am, ready to just check in and go to sleep but the reps spent literally a whole hour in our room trying to sell us things!!! Go out to the strip and talk to PR's and you will find events much cheaper than what the reps offer!

Make sure to get a safety deposit box and check the list on the back of the door which gives the prices of things if you break them! Our room was cleaned at least 3 times during the week and late check out is also worth paying for if you have a late flight. Was in such a convenient place, away from the noise of the strip but a simple 10 min walk to the strip and the beach! The shower head hung loose, not stuck to the wall, didn't bother us girls as we actually found it quite convient for washing hair and shaving! Bar food was great for breakfast/lunch and drinks were not too expensive either! Things in Zante I would recomend for girls/lads holidays would be a paint party, the water park, Mythos or Glamour for pre-drinking, Zeros, Sin City and Sizzle were the best clubs and for resaurants, I would recomend Jimmy's Place and The Island! Oh and do not go on a Booze Cruise unless you are a group of guys who are into 'lad banter'!!
But overall was an amazing girls holiday and would definitely go back and stay at Bozikis. Main piece of advice would be to not get too involved with reps unless you need their help with somthing, me and my friends much preffered exploring Laganas ourselves!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Zante2014

Reviewed July 8, 2014

The hotel overall fantastic you had to hold the shows head yourself but it wasn't too difficult the reps Hannah and Hayley were amazing we booked the £155 package deal which I would certainly recommend because the reps looked out for you and the atmosphere was brilliant . The only major downside to our room was being charged for a mattress which we didn't break the manager will literally charge you for anything so be very careful double check your room when you first get there and let the reps know about anything that's broke our kettle and fridge was but it didn't really affected us because we went out every night. The seam on our mattress was broken and the manage said that it had happened due to wear and tear but because we were in the room at the time we had to pay and didn't have a choice because he takes your lead passengers passport at the start of your holiday ! Other than that major let down everything else was fantastic and would 100% stay here again!!!! Loved our reps!! We stayed 26th June - 7th July 2014 and it was boiling there is a pool bar which is fairly cheap and does good food also recommend Zandos and Boca bbq both two brilliant restaurants at the end of the road that bozikis is situated on and you can get a 3 course meal and unlimited drinks for 13 Euro so you can get drunk before you go out ! Don't hesitate at booking bozikis it's 10 minute walk from the strip and the supermarket is next door!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room near reception you can pick up the WiFi as WiFi is only in pool area and bar!!
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank Paige H
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Wasn't sure whether to put 4 or 5 stars but a few little things swayed me towards 4. I was there June 23rd-30th (today).

Positives: The reps Hannah and Hayley were so good to us in arranging events and giving us advice. The events(all of which had bar crawls included with discounted drinks) were pricey but for what you got and the atmosphere along with it it was worth it! The pool was lovely and relaxing. The bar staff were friendly, and the drinks were cheap. I didn't actually eat at the hotel but my friends said it was nice and cheap. There's a supermarket next door. The hotel is about 10 minutes from the strip which reduces the noise but it's close enough to walk. There are also some lovely resteraunts nearby, such as Bon appetite.

Negatives: you have to physically hold the shower in order to wash yourself which was a little frustrating. The cleaners came three times however never seemed to put any toilet paper out. There is no soap in the room. Despite the staff being lovely, the manager was willing to fine you over the smallest little things. Also if you wanted to bring someone back to the hotel it cost you around 50€. You have to rent the safe/ air con (if you want) and don't get your money back.

Overall: Zante is an amazing place and wouldn't have changed a thing. I would go to the hotel again as I never had any major issue to the point where I was bothered more than 5 minutes. If you decide not to do the package deal, make sure you do the paint party at rescue! I also recommend the full moon party. Also I spent about 500€ when I was there and never came home sober. I recommend Bozikis and especially Zante itself. Have a good holiday :)

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank robp1996
Reviewed June 28, 2014

I stayed the end of May to beginning off June with 2 of my friends and from the moment we got into the hotel from the day we left it was brilliant! So clean and they were helpful and polite. The reps were a right laugh and lovely people just don't waste money on the events with them they charge way extra to what you can buy on the strip from promos and they will tell you that their cheaper but their not! If I was too go back I would defoently go back their everyone's their for one reason and you come home not wanting too leave! It's based on the other side of the strip so it's quiet at night time but only a 10 minutes walk! Defo recommend :D

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank Sammiexix
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

This was my first girls holiday, it was an absolute great time especially at the bozikis everyone made you feel welcome. The rooms are basic but what would you expect from an 18-30's. They are also really clean and the cleaners are lovely. All the staff are lovely and easy to get along with, the security guard is a pain sometimes but he is just doing his job haha.
The reps were also amazing we had Hannah, Liam and Hayley and they were really nice, they made time for us even though they were busy at times. I would suggest to anyone to buy the package they offer as to do all the events separate works out more expensive and what you do is brilliant! Even if you don't get the package I suggest to go the paint party it's amazing :D
I had a brilliant 2 weeks at this hotel and would stay again :D

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank Laura R
Reviewed June 13, 2014

i have just come back from a 2 week holiday staying in these apartments and its wicked..... your rooms are cleaned pretty much everyday and the pool is great with decent tunes playing from early till late at night ;-b also like to mention dennis behind the bar who is very helpful and a good guy to get on with. the food from the bar is quite tasty and they also do a free bar for 1 hour which costs 10 euros and u can drink as much as u like whthin the hour haha would also like to mention the security/pool guy ive forgot his name but he is a laugh and doesnt stand any messing about he is straight to the point and it a top guy to get on with ;-) so overall i would recommend this hotel for the lively outgoing peeps but i wouldnt recommend this to couples or familys with children as it gets very noisy throughout the day and especially at night so go ahead and book a week or 2 here its will be worth the money ;-b enjoy....

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank scott141
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I have just returned from my first girls holiday in Zante and I could not have picked a better hotel. Ignore all the bad reviews, Bozikis has everything to offer for a perfect 18-30 clubbing holiday. We had a 1 bedroom apartment and it was huge! We had a massive balcony and a pool view (which is worth getting). The rooms were very clean and the maids visited atleast 4 times during the week we were there and made our beds and mopped the floors. The pool and bar service were great and the food at the bar was very cheap but tasty! The only downpoints to Bozikis is the shower as you have to hold it yourself and ours was so hot we could not put it on our bodies, and then we complained to which they tried to fix it but then it was freezing! Also watch the hotel owners as they just walked into our room a few times if we did not answer their knock straight away!! Pretty creepy. Our rep Liam at the hotel was amazing, and if you are going to do an event definetley do the UV paint party, it was the best night of my life! We also booked the full moon party which was a huge dissapointment as it got shut down early by the police and whilst we were there we had no idea what we had payed for as we were just standing in a club! As for food, The Island was the place to be for dinner, as they made you feel so welcome and gave free cocktails! For breakfast, Robin Hood was the best. As for bars, we loved Lush bar, they did 2 cocktails and 2 shots for 6 euros, but we got to know the man and got even better deals! Also Mojito bar has the best laughing gas for 2 euros. The bigger clubs like Linekers charged us 15 euros for three vodkas which was ridicolous!! The bigger clubs are better just to dance in, not get drunk. Anyway I had an amazing first girls holiday, and if you're going to book Bozikis, don't hesitate!

• Stayed: June 2014