Me and 3 other girls were transferred here from Aphrodite hotel (worst place ever) on the 5th day of our holiday in Zante. As soon as we arrived the staff did everything they could to look after us after our bad experience. Our apartments were perfect with a connecting door so we could enjoy our holiday together! We also had a fridge!!!!! Yay, we didn't have one in our last hotel. The resort has a really nice atmosphere, everyone who stays here makes friends and they put on barbeque nights and foam parties to make sure of that! Drinks are good prices, they do laughing gas and the resturant is also really nice if you don't fancy travelling far for food. If you do wanna go to more of a fancy resturant visit cool peppers, im sure you'll hear all the reps raving about it when you get there anyway! If it wasnt for this resort our holiday would have been ruined and if I come back to Zante I will be returning to paradise apartments!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The modern complex "Paradise" comprises of 39 spacious and sunlit studios which are all fully equipped in order to satisfy the needs of the modern traveller. The accommodation consists of 18 studios for couples, 15 studios for 3 persons and 6 apartments for 3-5 persons and 1 house. All have a fully equipped kitchenette with utensils and cooking facilities, fridge, bathroom with shower and furnished balcony or veranda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Apartments & Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Apartments Laganas
- Paradise Apartments & Studios Zakynthos/Laganas