“Great value for the money”
Review of Seaside

Seaside
Ranked #17 of 102 Restaurants in Laganas
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 7, 2019

We ate here only once, but the meals were excellent. Greek and sea food. Good service. In Laganas the waiters run into you to ask you to came in their restaurants. These were polite, so we came for that reason. Restaurant is on the beach, but is quiet, because is far away from the crowd. Recommend

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,025)

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

We were heading along to another restaurant on the beach recommended by a friend when the owner or this restaurant would not let us pass by.

The food and service were lovely but I didn’t enjoy the whole experience because I felt forced to try this restaurant and hadn’t got to go where I had planned.

We had a Fisherman’s Platter for Two which was pleasant but more for three or four people than two. The house wine was reasonably priced but didn’t taste the greatest.

We received a free cocktail and coffee at the end of the meal which was nice of them to do for us.

I just wish I had chosen to go there myself as I think it would have enjoyed it much more.

In summary;

Food was lovely
Wine not so much
Owner is quite arrogant in his pitch and refuses to let you go by to anywhere else but the rest of the staff are very pleasant.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

Firstly the food was excellent! We loved every bit of it and especially the dessert! You should definitely try the brownies! The place is by the sea and there was a full moon the night we went so the view was breathtaking. We also thank the owner and the stuff for such great hospitality! See you soon xx

1  Thank 231athinah
Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

We were told by the guy outside (Louis) that the food was amazing, he wasn’t lying!! All the staff were lovely and attentive, before your meal you get given a complimentary plate of homemade bread which was warm and a dip which tasted amazing! The food tasted unbelievable and was the best food we had on the island! So good infact we had to go back on the last night of our holiday! Would definitely recommend if you want high quality tasting food and drinks that taste like real alcohol, not the rubbish you get on the strip, lush views of the sea as it’s right on the beach, it may look smaller and not as decorative as the other restaurants on the beach but for the quality of food it’s definitely the best! I wouldn’t think twice about going again!

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife ordered a seafood plateau for two. It was absolutely delicious and the portion was extra large.