All reviews self catering my friend holiday strip supermarket clubs june
Selected filters
Reviewed July 22, 2018

The owners of the property not very welcoming I booked this place for my two sons for a 3 night stay the owner would let himself into the apartment when ever he felt like it on one occasion my sons where asleep and he just walked in when my son asked him what he wanted he said he can walk in at anytime he wanted to check up on them .. I feel this was not expectable and what if they where to young girls on Holiday .... I would not recommend this accommodation to any young person ... and just two make you aware my sons where 25yrs old and 19yrs old so they was not young young .....

Room tip: all rooms are the same basic and not very clean
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Ted R
Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend visited from the 13th until the 20th June, were both young (we were 1 of 3 young groups, not a rowdy or loud hotel) so we were looking for an affordable hotel near but not too close to the strip and that’s exactly what we got. The rooms are perfectly equipped for self catering and have everything you need and more, rooms are cleaned and sheets changed on a regular basis and the family who run the hotel are always happy to help you with anything you need. People who have given bad reviews for this hotel clearly expected a 5* hotel for the price of a 3*, don’t let the bad reviews put you off. Best holiday so far!!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 20, 2017

A family run business. Very friendly and helpful. The rooms are pretty basic and bedding and towels could have been changed daily. The pool area was clean and tidy, plenty of sunbeds. The pool itself was clean just a little too deep for me. Would considered staying there again

Room tip: Stay in the main building
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank judihanley
Reviewed October 3, 2017

Room tip: If you want clean and quiet acoomodation definitely not choose this hotel. All the guests were so noisy and screaming at night that every night we woke up on their noise.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
Reviewed September 1, 2017

the rooms are a bit run down and tired. very poorly stocked, take cutlery and crockery with you
the worst bed i have TRIED to sleep in, with a bag of cement for a pillow !
whenever we had a shower, it not only flooded the bathroom, but the kitchen too !
the drain did not work in there, so had to use a towel to mop it up, otherwise you would slip and fall.
constant noise, all night long from mopeds and quads tearing up and down outside.
there is a nice sized pool, but it hasnot been finished off properly, the floor and sides rip your feet, elbows, knees etc to shreds. if you have children,DO NOT put them in the kids pool, the floor and sides are worst in there ! really painful to walk in.
i was hoping for a ground floor apartment, but was relly glad we didnt, because 4 lads on the same flight as us were robbed on the first night ! { ipad, 1000 euros cash, expensive clothes etc and a suitcase to take the swag in}
this is because the ground floor has no wall or fencing around, so ANYONE walking by can just walk in.

Room tip: for a good room, go somewhere else
Date of stay: August 2017