We visited this hotel between 24 September 2013 and 8th October 2013 (2 weeks) - the hotel was very clean and peaceful. We was part of a wedding party of 28 people, the hotel accommodated us all very well. Situation of the hotel is approx 10 min walk along the beach to Laganas strip where there are lots of gift shops,pubs and clubs. All of the staff was very friendly and helpful the only thing I would say was ok was the food, it was very repetitive and was slightly warm but other than this I can honestly say overall we had a fantastic time and the Animation team who put on the shows was 100% brilliant!!! they entertained the kids and the adults very well..... We will defo be returning to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Share delightful days in the sun at our Louis Zante Hotel where endless choices awaits you. Pools, tennis courts, beach volley, gym, mini club, children's pirate ship - these are just some of the exciting activities at the Louis Zante Beach. Top it of with our perfect Laganas location and friendly staff and you'll enjoy the very best of Zakynthos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Hotel.de so you can book your Louis Zante Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Zante Beach Laganas
- Hotel Louis Zante Beach
- Louis Zante Beach Hotel
- Louis Zante Beach Zakynthos/Laganas