Just returned from a weeks stay at Louis Zante Beach, we had a great time.Nothing seemed like too much trouble for any of the staff. The reception team were helpful and always had time to talk to you.Even the cleaning staff would say hello if you met them. The choice of food was even better than the Louis hotel in Corfu, watch out for the fresh donuts at breakfast they are fantastic.Every meal time there was plenty of choice, and very rarely did we see a dish duplicated during our stay. Book for the asian restaraunt as soon as you arrive as its very popular, the food is exceptional.
The room was spotless, the cleaner always left us a new bottle of water, and even laid out pyjama's etc on top of the bed.All the rest of the hotel was clean, tidy and well maintained, empty glasses and crockery were removed very quickly and unobtrusively, even ashtrays were changed regularly.The pool area and gardens were well maintained. Poolside entertainment was good, despite hearing gangnam style 4 or 5 times a day, hat's off to the animation team they seem to be on the go all the time.The choice of cocktails on all inclusive is pretty good, just avoid the luminous green one, it will give you a headache. Stick to the ouzo, and you will be fine!!
The beach was clean,and only 140 yards from our room, watch out for the turtle nests and talk to the turtle people if you see them on the beach. If you want to see the turtles go down the beach towards Laganas , and book a boat trip from the people on the beach.They will find you turtles, and if you take the 2 hour cruise you get to swim from the beach at Turtle island which is really great.
Its a quiet island, driving around is very easy,our car was 38Euros for the day, including all insurances and no excess.Brilliant beach at Gerekas, lovely tavernas in Keri beach. Waterpark at Sarakinda is ok for a day out, only 20 minutes by car. Visit Zakynthos town, to do your gift shopping, avoid the hotel shop as nothing has a price, and it seems to be made up as you go!
Special thanks to Athina on reception who was so helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Share delightful days in the sun at our Louis Zante Hotel where endless choices awaits you. Pools, tennis courts, beach volley, gym, mini club, children's pirate ship - these are just some of the exciting activities at the Louis Zante Beach. Top it of with our perfect Laganas location and friendly staff and you'll enjoy the very best of Zakynthos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Louis Zante Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Zante Beach Laganas
- Hotel Louis Zante Beach
- Louis Zante Beach Hotel
- Louis Zante Beach Zakynthos/Laganas