we stayed in this hotel the week before it closed for the winter,we had great weather for the time of year mid 30s as a whole the island is small with not much to see we did the turtle cruise and a coach trip with tompson around £ 35 pp for each trip,the hotel can not be faulted except the plastic cups they use at the pool bar(think its time to order new ones)other than that staff work so hard they are there most of the day but always have a smile and a hello for you .the shows at the pool side start around 7-30pm they had great dancers and singers although the shows stop at 10-30pm so the turttles can get on with what they do on the beach.rooms were cleaned every day and even my dirty t shirts were left folded as id left them on the sofa,we took a taxi from the airport to the hotel which was £17 euro the food was good and is served through the day you can visit the beach bar for hot cold snacks in the day.if you decide to walk to laganas along the beach you will be asked to go in every bar you pass which can get on ya wick,although the rep told us to visit horizon bar just a short walk from the hotel down the beach best steak and chips ive had also stuffed vine leaves for 2 it cost us £32 euros with a free drink they even took a lady and her old mum back to the hotel as they stayed to watch the greek dancing and it was dark cant be bad.we had a seaview room and was like a kid in the sweetshop to wake up to that stunning view then wonder down to the pool bar in the afternoon and drink great beer and some cheeky cocktails,dinner is a buffet set up and you can choose hot or cold try the freash bred as well at breakfast you can have a freash ommlette made for you as you wait thanks to all the staff who made our holiday one of the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Share delightful days in the sun at our Louis Zante Hotel where endless choices awaits you. Pools, tennis courts, beach volley, gym, mini club, children's pirate ship - these are just some of the exciting activities at the Louis Zante Beach. Top it of with our perfect Laganas location and friendly staff and you'll enjoy the very best of Zakynthos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Bookgreece.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Louis Zante Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Zante Beach Laganas
- Hotel Louis Zante Beach
- Louis Zante Beach Hotel
- Louis Zante Beach Zakynthos/Laganas