Just returned from a week at Louis Zante Beach, location fantastic, just a short 10 minute, drive from the airport, and hotel situated perfectly on a lovely clean stretch of beach. Which is very child friendly!!!
Our room was situated in one of the small apartment blocks with sea view and direct access onto the beach, which was lovely for the afternoon to sit in the front of the room with patio chairs etc provided.
i think the pool is rather small for the number of customers, so we used the beach daily, the charge for sunbeds etc is 8 euros per day!
The food quality is very good, and water, wine, beer is available on "tap".
Entertainment staff worked hard and were always friendly! Although the entertainment finished at 11! The cocktail bar was still open though!
Overall a good 4 star hotel experience, and would recommend to people who wanted a relaxing holiday!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Share delightful days in the sun at our Louis Zante Hotel where endless choices awaits you. Pools, tennis courts, beach volley, gym, mini club, children's pirate ship - these are just some of the exciting activities at the Louis Zante Beach. Top it of with our perfect Laganas location and friendly staff and you'll enjoy the very best of Zakynthos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Bookgreece.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Louis Zante Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Zante Beach Laganas
- Hotel Louis Zante Beach
- Louis Zante Beach Hotel
- Louis Zante Beach Zakynthos/Laganas