We recently returned from a week at the Louis Zante Beach Hotel. We travelled with out two young boys (aged one and three) and thoroughly enjoyed our holiday. We stayed in room 136. It was adequate and clean, although it was not of the same size or condition as previous 4 star hotels we have stayed in. The balcony view was over the restaurant roof and only partially out to the gardens. As a result we did'nt use the balcony. The cot was very hard and the mattress was six wooden slats. Due to this we had to use additional blankets to make it comfortable. Aside from these minor issues and a surly, elderly gentleman on reception the rest of the hotel was virtually faultless. The cleaners were immaculate and left the rooms spotless everyday (along with the entire holtel). The main restaurant was beautifully styled, offering both indoor and outdoor eating. The food was quite simply the best we have ever had at a hotel. The selection of food was endless and they offered a seperate childrens buffet area specifically child size. The drinks selection was ample, offering lots of cocktails along with all the expected soft drinks, wines and beers. Make sure you try the milkshakes as are not advertised but were delicious! We mostly stayed around the childrens pool. it was small but ample for young children. The close proximity to the beach meant we could float between the sea and the pool throughout the day. The sea was beautiful, with warm, clear water and small fishes which our sons enjoyed trying to catch! The sunbeds on the beach were charged at 4 euros each. There was always plenty of sunbeds around the pools. Every day at 15:30 -16:30 the staff would cook pancakes, waffles or dough balls by the pool. There is a beach restaurant which was perfect for lunch times. Once agin there was a fantastic variety of food. Virtually every member of staff was extremely helpful and polite. The children loved the pirate ship and small playground. The children enjoyed the disco dancing in the evening but we often missed the shows.The gardens looked lovely and exceptionally well maintained. We managed to go and see the turtles and a day out to the water park. Boh were excellent. Overall a great place to go in an idealyic location. Would definately return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Share delightful days in the sun at our Louis Zante Hotel where endless choices awaits you. Pools, tennis courts, beach volley, gym, mini club, children's pirate ship - these are just some of the exciting activities at the Louis Zante Beach. Top it of with our perfect Laganas location and friendly staff and you'll enjoy the very best of Zakynthos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Louis Zante Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Zante Beach Laganas
- Hotel Louis Zante Beach
- Louis Zante Beach Hotel
- Louis Zante Beach Zakynthos/Laganas