Just returned from the Louis Zante Beach, and have to say we had a fab time!
Hotel was very good, rooms very clean, all areas very clean, pool clean, food excellent choices at all meal times, so everyone could find something, their soup was very good indeed!
We sat by the pool a couple of days its only a amll area, luckily not busy and then on the beach, which cost 8 euros for 2 beds, a table and umbrella, well woth it as the sea is just wonderful, so shallow you can walk for ages!!
Only fault! The entertainment was the worse I have ever seen! Daytime ok - well as expected, water gym singing etc... Night-time was truly painful and embarrasing, we suffered 2 nights and that was more than enough!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Share delightful days in the sun at our Louis Zante Hotel where endless choices awaits you. Pools, tennis courts, beach volley, gym, mini club, children's pirate ship - these are just some of the exciting activities at the Louis Zante Beach. Top it of with our perfect Laganas location and friendly staff and you'll enjoy the very best of Zakynthos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Bookgreece.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Louis Zante Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Zante Beach Laganas
- Hotel Louis Zante Beach
- Louis Zante Beach Hotel
- Louis Zante Beach Zakynthos/Laganas