This is far the best holiday we have been on. We have stayed at Louis hotels before, but the Louis Zante beach excelled them all. Katerina and her staff are all truly hard working wonderful people who make you feel so welcome. We travelled as a family of 9 aged ranging 60 to 18mths, katerina arranged a 60 birthday cake for my father which was a lovely touch. The food was outstanding, lots of variety and the dishes were so tasty we even bought their cook book! The children were so well catered for, pirate ship was a huge hit! And then we get to the animation team Dieter and crew. They have only been together a few weeks but they are fantastic, they work so hard to entertain the kids and adults... The mini disco was my highlight! The pool area is lovely and ismini is the most attentive lifeguard I have met!! I cannot fault the hotel one bit, I'm just sorry we couldn't stay longer 2 weeks wasn't enough!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Share delightful days in the sun at our Zante Hotel where endless choices awaits you. Pools, tennis courts, beach volley, gym, mini club, children's pirate ship - these are just some of the exciting activities at the Louis Zante Beach. Top it of with our perfect Laganas location and friendly staff and you'll enjoy the very best of Zakynthos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Bookgreece.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Louis Zante Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Zante Beach Laganas
- Hotel Louis Zante Beach
- Louis Zante Beach Hotel Zakynthos/Laganas